Fall (in love) With Me.

"Everybody's falling in love.."

-

Sunny looked around for Basil, he promised him they'd hang out but now he can't even find the boy. It was only a bit after the school day but girls and boys were huddled around lockers, looking at love notes or letters that they got instead of heading home.

Some people got three and others got five. Sunny got one, but it wasn't like everyone else's, it was like an entire essay on why they like him. While it was sweet, he had his eyes set already.

Sunny looked in every place he thought Basil could be, the library, the greenhouse, the Chem lab, and even the daycare, but nowhere around the school could Sunny find the blonde.

Sunny could hear people whispering as he neared his locker.

Someone probably got a gushy love letter or something.

Sunny shrugged and walked to his locker anyway, but when he got there, there was a crowd surrounding his locker specifically.

Sunny excused his way through to be met with an overflow of love letters inside his locker, some sticking out of the slits at the top.

Sunny, reluctantly, opened his locker and watched blankly as love letters fell to his feet. He picked one up and read the contents:

Warm hands but cold feet, won't you ever confess to me?

Sunny if you couldn't tell, my entire world revolves around you and you alone.

Hard head but a soft heart, will you save me before my world falls apart?

Love couldn't be blind since I've seen you, Sunny.

My heart is beating in my chest, can't you put it to rest?

-Anonymous

Sunny blushed as he read the letter, there was a note attached to the top of the front card as well.

It read as follows:

Meet me at the Cherry tree
Half before three, that's were I'll be.

Sunny looked around, everyone was trying to see what the notes and letters read, Sunny dropped the letter to the floor and pushed his way through the crowd. He pulled out his phone to check the time.

2:27.

The air fleeted from his lungs and his legs burned, he was sure he was going to reject this person and continue being single.

Moved out to a new city, June is dawning down on me and all that I can find's...

But he had a gut feeling, he couldn't tell it was good or bad but it was telling him something.

He passed people who were hugging and kissing, loving each other and it made him want that with his crush too..

A sickly romance in the air, lovers stroll without a care, in sight, oh this can't be right..

Cause the sun's engaged to the sky and my best friend's found a new guy, I'm only getting older.

Besides Kel and Basil and himself, Hero and Aubrey have already started dating, Hero with Mari, Aubrey with Kim.

Sunny felt a pang of jealousy, he wanted that with..

I've never had a shoulder, to cry on, someone to call mine..

Sunny burst through the back doors to the field outside, looking around at the massive cherry trees, mainly the biggest one at the front.

He got a glimpse of blonde hair behind the big cherry tree, he ran, ignoring the pain he felt. He stood at the tree, hands on his knees while panting and gasping for air.

"You're late.."

It was Basil's voice.

"I ran as fast as I could, did you really mean that? What you said in those letters?" Sunny asked, out of breath.

"Hm.." Basil scooted from behind the tree and stared at Sunny with a smile. "What do you think?"

"Basil.."

Basil held out his hand, urging Sunny to take it.

"Will you.. go out with me?"

Everybody's falling in love and I'm falling behind.

"Wha.. ah- yes!"

-

Istg, I hate my life, I didn't think I'd take so long to post, I love and hate this so bad..