Master your mind

As you already explained in the second rule, achieving your fitness goals is going to take time, therefore, you will only be able to go all that way during that time BY BEING DISCIPLINED. Set the alarm before going to sleep, get up early, before turning on your phone begins to write down the important things that you must do in the day, prepare the gym things and start, without thinking about it, because if you think about it, the excuses start and as I already told you THERE IS NO EXCUSE.
As I told you before, the comfortable part of your mind will always want you to stay in the COMFORT zone, not to go out there to take on the world, to live a new adventure every day, in which you are going to learn something. new and develop yourself personally. In the end the job of that comfortable part of your mind is precisely that, making you feel comfortable, and this has an explanation, you will see:
Let's say that part of your unconscious mind stayed in Neanderthal times, it didn't evolve. For your ancestors, leaving their cave or tribe to hunt, for example, posed a great risk; they could be eaten by any feline, wolf, hyena or any other animal that existed at that time. There were also many more dangers such as being banished from the tribe, getting lost, getting sick, confronting the leader of the tribe. That's why every time we try to do something new, that part of the brain automatically jumps out, making excuses not to go to the gym. The thing is that going to the gym does not pose any type of danger, unless a weight falls on your foot, even then your mind will continue to make excuses, protecting you from dangers that no longer exist in our times.