Your Body is a Garden

Think that your body is a garden which you have to water and fertilize every day. Don't despair because if you water the garden too much, the plants will drown, if you stop giving it attention weeds will start to grow and the plants will die. Simply focus on going to the garden and watering and fertilizing it enough, once you have done it, leave and come back the next day because IT IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO (I explain it to you in rule 4).
Focus on following the routine that your trainer gave you, do not do more than necessary, do not train twice if it is not necessary, training twice in most cases is counterproductive, especially when you want to gain muscle mass, therefore If the routine that your trainer gave you is one session per day, don't do two, but doing less than necessary, ignoring exercises in the routine, doing fewer sets than indicated and skipping the gym simply because you are sleepy will stop your exercise. muscle development process. So, just focus and do what you have to do.
Enjoy the process
Enjoy the moment. Focus on every rep, every squat, every bicep curl. Remember that it is a race of endurance not speed. Be a winner, and a winner is a person who, according to Mario Luna (in his book Psicología del Éxito):
1-Know what you want (Go to the gym)
2-Know why you want it (To cultivate a fitness body…etc)
3-Go for it (Take action, go to the gym)
4-Enjoy the process (no need to specify)
5-Leave the world better than you found it (Help others)