Chapter Three: Secrets Out

Tori's alarm went off jolting her awake. She grabbed her phone silencing the jarring alarm and setting it down. She yawned rubbing her eyes to clear the sleep from them. She looked down at her desk where she had clearly fallen asleep. Another long night editing the video of Jade. Ever since she left she's been staring at it. Or staring at Jade.

Tori never considered Jade much as a romantic interest. She knew Jade was bi sexual. She told everyone earlier that year and nobody had really minded. After all most people in the arts tended to lean that way even if they never admitted it. But she had never really thought too much about it. No that was a lie. She knew Jade was looking at her sometimes. Mostly her butt. She'd often follow behind Tori just to watch her. Tori had figured this out months ago. So sometimes she'd just sway her hips when walking. Wear a thong maybe. Even stoop so low as to wear a yoga outfit. It was cute though watching Jade blush or pretend she wasn't looking.

She had never thought much about her sexuality. She knew she liked guys. She'd been with a few before. But lately she'd been entertaining the thought of women more. Maybe it was their boobs. She always did like bigger boobs probably because she didn't have them. But Jade did. She was also smart and funny. Maybe she did have feelings for Jade.

That was hours one through four after Jade left. Thinking about Jade and what she felt for her. Hour five was a bit more intimate thinking on the subject. How she made her feel. Tori could only fantasize about it so much. Mostly Jade beneath her begging for more. After freshening up and changing into her pajamas, Tori set to editing the video. Or attempting to. She found herself distracted by the contents. Aroused, disturbed, enrtranced, and horrified by them to be exact.

She had turned Jade on and got her off without her permission. Betraying her trust with her secret. And then made Jade forget it all. How could Jade trust her if she ever found out. How could anyone. She was a monster. But one who hypnotized Jade. She had successfully hypnotized someone in real life. A dream come true.

But eventually, after hours of sweating, crying, guilty masturbating, and creative editing, Tori had managed to cut together a video that would hide her shame. Not that she hadn't kept the original for herself.

She got up to go look in the mirror to see a troll looking back at her. Her hair was a mess, dried drool covered half her face, and was that smell coming from her? It was going to take a lot for her to look presentable for Jade.

Tori Vega walked into Hollywood Arts a new woman on Monday morning. Rocking black boots, her best pair of skinny jeans, and a top just long enough to cover her stomach but just short enough to show it if she stretched. Sure she may have been trying too hard but why not.

As she walked in she knew people were watching her. She couldn't help but smirk as she headed to her locker. She looked around but saw no sign of Jade. She pouted silently and opened her locker. Pulling out her few books she shut her locker to be face to face with Jade.

"Nice outfit. Trying to impress someone?" Jade asked with her smirk across her face. She leaned against the locker arms crossed in her traditional Jade garb.

"Oh this? Maybe? Glad to hear you approve." Tori said quickly glancing down at Jade's crotch. She immediately felt a wave of guilt hit her. She bit her lip turning away quickly.

"You finish the project?" Jade asked eyeing her.

"All set!" Tori squeaked out. 'Thank god she doesn't know.'

The bell chimed as students headed off to class. Tori quickly stood up straight heading off towards Sikowitz's class. She could hear Jade following and didn't even need to look to know she was watching her butt. She smirked adding a bit of an extra sway to her step. Shit. Maybe I do want Jade bad.