Chapter Seventeen: Epilogue

Very short chapter but aye.. I tried.. I hope you all enjoyed!!!

Jade was toying with the small box in her pocket. It was her and Tori's three year anniversary and Jade was uncomfortably anticipating the biggest decision of her life, proposing to her incredible girlfriend. The past three years had been a crazy rollercoaster for the pair. Jade was currently finishing up the revisions on her first ever purchased screenplay and Tori was just coming off of a second album. The two of them had been through so much in such a short amount of time. As it was they had rarely spent much time together except when they were sleeping. But Jade was determined to do this and she wasn't planning on waiting any longer.

Jade had picked out a romantic spot for dinner and the two had enjoyed a delicious meal at Tori's favorite restaurant. But that wasn't it for them. Jade had given Tori a blindfold and told her to put it on. Of course Tori was mad and Jade was sure she'd be paying for the blindfold later, but after making sure it was on tight and Tori couldn't see Jade started the drive up to Griffith Observatory. It wasn't a long drive since the LA traffic had finally slowed down by that time of night. Jade had parked the car and led Tori up the hill carefully in the dark. She was glad she had made sure each of them had brought a jacket for the night since Spring was coming late this year.

Once they made it to the top, Jade led Tori around the back of the observatory where all of their friends were waiting. She shushed them all and carefully led Tori past them to where she had them set up the perfect spot for this moment. It was the perfect angle to see the whole of LA stretched out before them as well as the perfect spot for lighting. The pair had been up here a few times before since it was one of Jade's favorite spots to be. Jade turned Tori around leaning her up against the railing and planted a small kiss on her cheek before stepping back. She took a deep breath preparing herself for this. It wasn't that she knew that Tori would say yes no matter what, it was the fact that she was proposing to Tori Vega.

The Latina had barged into Jade's life and flipped everything that Jade knew upside down. Jade liked girls, Jade was a submissive, Jade liked Açaí, she still hated that she liked that. Tori had pushed Jade's boundaries time and time again but never wen't so far as to break them. She had managed every step of the way to drive Jade absolutely insane and Jade loved the crazy ride they had been on. Tori was one of the world's biggest pop stars and yet somehow she always made time for Jade no matter how busy it was Jade could always count on finding a coffee waiting for her on the side table. It wasn't that she was nervous, it was that she was so elated to finally be doing this with the woman she loved. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the small box. Looking over at Tori she braced herself. "You can take off the blindfold."

Tori reached up taking off the blindfold and blinking to adjust herself. She looked out over the vast view of Los Angeles and then over at her friends and then finally at Jade. She quickly covered her mouth tears immediately welling up in her eyes as everything clicked for her. "Yes! Yes! A Million Times Yes!" She shouted.

Jade groaned. "I haven't even asked you yet Vega. Will you shut up and let me do my part?" Jade growled at her stepping forward.

Tori only chuckled the tears starting to fall. Jade reached up wiping her girlfriend's eyes with her sleeve carefully. "Tori Vega. You're a pain in my ass you know that? All the ups, all the downs, the romance, the fights, the trials, and the challenges have only made me fall in love with you even more. Ever since the first time you walked into my house and demanded I shut up and let you talk I've been madly in love with you. So through the next set of trials, the next journeys we face, I want you there with me. I love you Tori Vega." Jade knelt down taking a knee and opened up the box. She had picked out a smaller ring that wouldn't be too flashy. "Will you marry me?"

"Can I say yes now?" Tori teased tears still streaming down her face as she nodded her head quickly.

Jade rolled her eyes and stood up taking the ring and putting it on Tori's finger. Tori threw her arms around Jade kissing her. Jade smiled and picked Tori up spinning her around. Yes it was cheesy but she was going to give Tori her moment. Tori let go of the kiss and Jade lowered her back to the ground. The two of them just stood there hugging and looking at each other for a moment taking everything in.

"You know I found the box when I was cleaning the apartment last month." Tori whispered into Jade's ear.

"I knew there was a reason you were acting weird. I'll never get a chance to surprise you will I?" Jade whispered back softly.

"You surprise me every day. And this was a pretty great one."

"Wait til we get home and you see part two." Jade teased turning away and giving her friends the chance to rush in and congratulate them. She could feel Tori glaring daggers at her and only smirked. A girl had to have some secrets planned especially when you were dating Tori Vega, the person who could get any secret out of you, even your big one.