5. Leaving

After 10 Years 

YAGYANI'S POV:

Kaisi hain aap? Kshama kijiyega jaldi jawab nahi de paye aapko.

Hamara lakshya safal raha, kahe toh aaj tak ka sabse safaltapurn shan rha ye hamara. Jiska arth  ye hai ki ab aap jaakr mannat ka dhaaga khol ke aa sakti hain.

Aapko pta hai samay nikat hai ab, hume ek dusre ko dekhe itna lamba samay beet chuka hai, pure das saal. Dharya ka kehna hai ki ab aap aur bhi sundar ho chuki hain jb humne aapko antim baar  dekha tha tb se aur ab toh hum aapko pehechan bhi nhi payenge. Isliye ab hamare saamne ek aur chunauti hai hamari ardhangani ko pehchanna, toh jb mandir jaengi hi toh dubara  mannat ka dhaga baandh aaiyega hamari jeet ke liye. Hum aapko pehchan lenge, ek shan main. Are! sar mat hilaiye, hum pkka pehchan lenge.

Aur haan, Sunaina ko kehna abki dharya unse badla lene ke liye kuch bohot bada soch kr aa rhe hain. Arthat  voh keh toh yahi rhe hain.

Itne samay se hum is din ki pratiksha kar rhe hain Yagyaa, ab humse aur pratiksha nhi hoti vahan aakr aapko apne saath le jaane ke liye.

Yuvrani sa ki seva main, 

Raj

How are you? Sorry, I couldn't write to you sooner. 

The mission went very well, I would say it was the most successful of my missions till now. So that means you can go and untie the holy thread you tied for it to go well. 

You know the time is coming, it's been a long time since we saw each other, ten years to be precise. Dharya says you're more beautiful since the last time I saw you and I wouldn't be able to recognise you. So now, I have got a challenge at my hand to successfully recognise my wife, you better tie that holy thread again for my victory while you're at it. I would recognise you, in a second. Hey! don't shake your head, I would surely. 

Also, tell Sunaina, that Dharya is coming with a big revenge plan this time. At least that's what he said.

I've been waiting for this day for so long now Yagyaa, I can't wait to come there and take you with me

In service of Yuvrani sa,

Raj 

I giggled at his letter, folding it and keeping it in a separate box containing all of the letters he sent in these past ten years. People would say we have never met or never been with each other, we wouldn't know anything about the other but no, we know about each other more than most of the people know about the people they meet daily.

Due to the distance, the most we could do was send a letter every month at least. As per the words, Arvendra Bhaisa helped me a lot to send those letters, Sunaina used to help me in hiding them and Dharya, now his minister used to bring his letters here. These three people made it possible to not get caught in all these years. Arvendra Bhaisa became like an elder brother I never had. He used to always be the support when I needed it, be it in training with me extra hours so I could perform the next day better or to shut up the bullies who used to trouble us in the starting days. He even sometimes used to bring more sweets for us if ever he got the chance. My kingdom is on the east side and considerably at a far distance from Kirtigarh on the eastern side, it also leads to some cultural, clothing and food differences in the both kingdoms but not much. , Arvendra Bhaisa is Yuvraj of Narangapur which is in a region close to Kirtigarh, so he was of most help while sending the letters. He completed his education and left the gurukul four years before but he always came once a month to meet me and to take the letter for me. "You're my little sister and I would always fulfil all my duties as a brother to you." He said to me once.