10. Tease

YAGYANI'S POV: 

"Please tell me, What do you want?" He politely asked all his three sister-in-laws standing in front of him, Naina still holding his shoes in her hands grinning at him like a child.

"Yuvraj, don't. The thief deserves no reward!" Dharya said from beside him and all the girls gasped hearing him, looking at him like they were ready to attack him at any moment.

"You.."

"Dharya, enough. Don't tease Rajkumari Sunaina." He interrupted Naina making both her and Dharya quiet. They had been fighting and teasing each other since Naina stole away the shoes, Dharya chased her but finally, Arvendra Bhaisa was able to stop and bring them back to the hall we were in, still standing on the mandap. Then, they both started arguing if all my friends and sister should get any gift in return for it or not. Initially, Yuvraj also sided with Dharya and teased them along with him but eventually, when the teasing between them started to become an argument, he took a step back and has been trying to stop both sides since then. While all the elders are just laughing at the scenario and I'm stuck here not able to take any side.

Everything these past few days has been like a dream, a blessing everyone wishes for. I have got it all, my family, my friends and the person I'm so proud to call my husband now. Even though Arvendra Bhaisa was able to come, I sent him an invitation letter the same day Pitaji announced the news. He has been my brother since I met him for the first time and nobody could replace him ever. I requested him to walk me down the aisle along with my father as normally a brother is the one who is supposed to do it but now I don't have one other than him of course. He didn't need to be told twice, he patted my head in his usual style and said, "You don't even need to ask, leave everything to me. All is going to be perfect for my sister." Honestly, it brought tears to my eyes. The only person absent was my grandmother, I don't even know if she met him or his family ever or not. I guess, I shouldn't expect anything now.

"Jijaji I only want one thing, punish this minister of yours. That would be a reward enough." Naina said making all of us laugh.

"I doubt that could be possible, but anything else?" He replied to her in amusement.

"Okay, then we would say. What about a beautiful necklace for each of your sisters-in-law?"

He nodded at them, "Sure, you would be given as you demanded."

They all smiled and Naina came to put his shoes back in front of his feet, so he could wear them back. He stepped back suddenly, "You shouldn't, just keep it there I will take it myself." She started to disagree but he again interrupted, "Also, you don't need to touch my or anyone's shoes for just a necklace. You should have demanded it and my Saali Sahiba would have gotten what they wanted."

All three of them looked at each other and smiled, impressed by his words. 

"Yes" They agreed to him and he nodded moving forward to wear his footwear. This man can't be real, right? How does he always say all the right things? The way he understands everyone and makes everyone feel so good. I admire him more every time.

The way he tried to help and calm me down back when I entered the hall or how he sneaked into the mehendi function, I truly didn't expect it at all. I was too shocked to say anything and after that, my heart was dancing with all these giddy feelings he was making me feel.

We both took the blessing of our elders, all my and his family members, some whom I recognised and a lot whom I didn't. 

---

"Come on, Jawai so now there is a game for you," Maa said as we all sat in the celebration hall.

"What game?" he asked looking confused.