New year new me

"Quick!" My mum shouts at me as I put my shoes on , it's new years today and we are celebrating it with my mums best friend. "I'm done" I roll my eyes walking out of the house with my mum, "we are gonna be late" she said stressing, "mum" I sigh as she starts to drive.

Time skip

"Hello" Leah said hugging my mum kissing her cheek, "hi" I said bored out of my mind as she hugs me tight, "we are getting drunk tonight" Leah squeals, my mum laughs with Leah, Leah is my mums best friend since they was kids.

I sit on the sofa bored as my mum drinks, "hey" said bill sitting next to me. I nod smiling at him, he is the nice one but his twin is a dick. "Want to get a drink?" He smiles. I nod taking the offer following him to the kitchen seeing our mums already drunk. Tom walks down bumping into me on purpose making me scoff.

"Where are you going Tom" his mum asked, "party" he sighs. "Take them with you" she points at me and bill, "I will take bill but not bloom" Tom groans.

"I didn't want to go anyways!" I roll my eyes, "Tom!" His mum said. "Fine" he groans putting his shoes on.

"I don't want to go" I said to my mum, I really didn't want do..."come on" Tom rolls his eyes. "Fine" I groan walking out with them. "When we get there you better not be near me I don't want Poeple thinking I hang out with a looser like you" Tom said as he drives. "Tom stop being so rude jeez" bill groans.

"I'm just saying" Tom shrugs his shoulders, "Tom you may be popular but it makes you look dumb thinking these Poeple actually like you because in reality they hate you" I said flipping him off.

"Fuck off" he laughs Parking in front of a house, "thanks for the ride you dick" I said walking out slamming the door. "Hey! Don't ever do that" Tom shouts as I continue ignoring him walking into the house. I don't know why I even came I don't like non of these People. All just a bunch of animals.

I sigh sitting on the sofa watching Tom already snog some random girl, not anything new to be honest. "Want some?" Asked a guy called mark from my class. "Mark I thought you hate parties" I laugh, mark is just like me he hates stuff like this, he is my class mate and we get along. "Yeh but i got invited, what are you doing here?" He said raising a brow smoking a joint. "Long story" I said grabbing the joint smoking it.

Suddenly we heard screams me and mark look at each other before seeing the whole scene of Tom fighting with a guy called Daniel. Bill got in the middle of it parting them as Gustav and George pull Tom back. "Woah" mark laughs.

I laugh about it too until Tom comes to me making my heart drop. "Get up we are going" he said with a bruise on his face, I was shook because he never spoke to me in front of all of these People, I sigh taking my hoodie, saying bye to mark then leaving with the boys. People seemed shook too because why is the popular boy talking to the looser girl? For me it doesn't even make sense.

"Why did you fight" bill scolds Tom as Gustav drives, "he was opening his mouth too much" Tom said.

Tom's PoV

"Hey" Daniel said to me, "hey" I said taking a sip of my beer, "haha look at her" he said pointing at bloom having a convo with a random guy laughing about it? "What's wrong with her?" I said raising a brow, "she is a weirdo" he laughs harder. I felt my fist go in to a ball as he continued to laugh, I punched him straight in the nose making us fight. Bill and the boys took me off him before I could kill him.

I look at bloom seeing her out of her mind laughing with the boy. She is high as fuck.

"Get up we are going" I said walking up to her, her smile dropped seeing the sight of me. She said bye to him before taking her hoodie and walked out with us. I'm probably gonna regret talking to her in-front of all of these People. The shocked looks on their faces. Questioning why is a popular boy talking to a looser girl.

End of PoV

Bloom PoV

So much for a party I thought as Gustav continued to drive. "Bye bloom" bill said as Gustav Parked in front of my house, "bye" I smile walking out of the car. I walk to my house unlocking the door, walking in seeing no sigh of my mum. I sigh sitting on the sofa in the dark.

New year new me?

I heard a knock on my door I groan getting up opening the door seeing it's Tom and he is crying?

"Tom?" I said