Anger

"Your turn" Tom whispered in my ear as I'm the first one in the line now, I take deep breaths as they attached me to many different things, Cherry and bill already on the other side waiting for me.  "Choose a partner to come with you" says the woman, I turn to look for a partner while do it that I try to ignore toms desperate face, "peach come with me?" I asked as she was the 5th one in the line she nods giving me a smile and sit on it with me.

Toms smile faded and turned into anger, oh yeh he doesn't know I'm friends with Remi now he is definitely not gonna forgive me for this.

"3..2..1!" And she pushes us, me and Remi laughing and screaming while Cherry and bill cheer for us.  "That was so cool!" And we get off.

"Okay the Poeple that already had a go, go to the lake to have breakfast!" A English teacher said and we all follow her, it's like a little restaurant in the middle of nowhere, nature around us and a huge lake outside with tables and chairs to have your food there. It was pretty nice there.

*****

"Dawn wanna sit with us?" I ask as we eat our lunch, "no I'm okay I'm gonna eat with Lucas and Norman" she gives me a smile before walking away. I still can't believe it might be her but I doubt it because we are like sisters. "Suspicious" Peach raises a brow while biting her sandwich which as bill laughed.

"You okay?" Cherry scoots over to me as I ate my pasta, "yeh" I sigh, "come on don't lie" she puts my hair behind my ear, I take a look at bill and peach just having a laugh about something meaning I could tell cherry how I feel maybe?  "I just feel upset about the fact it can be Dawn and she has been distant lately" I take a sip of my juice.  "We are not 100% percent sure it is her so I wouldn't think about it too much if I was you" she shrugs.

"Yeh but the thing is everyone one I knew that was close to me has back stabbed me" I sigh thinking about my primary friends. They were horrible and now that I think of it they treated me like I was their dog, so when I moved to high school I decided to not have friends at all but it changed once I got to know bill and Cherry and now peach too.

"Meet me near the lake now!" Tom whispers in my ear aggressively and I already know what it is about, and he leaves.  "We will talk later I have to go" I look at Tom as he makes his way there, Cherry nods understanding and I leave.

*****

As I walk there I see Tom throwing rocks in the river, they jump and then sink into the water, it kinda triggered me for a moment, flash backs of the river and the fight and then getting hit with a rock but I didn't let the past take control and I let my self take a few breathes to calm my self down before making my way to Tom.

"Hey" I sit on the ground being too lazy to stand and so does Tom, "I can't believe your friends with her!" Tom spits it out so harshly, "Tom she isn't a bad person I forgave her and I did some stuff to her too you can't just blame her" I give the same energy back.

"I don't care! She already done the damage" he puts his fingers on the bridge of his nose to calm him self down, "Tom please" I cry, "I Almost lost you" he breaks down into tears.  "I know but you didn't" I cry holding his hand.

"Bloom I miss you come back to me" he stokes my face and I cry more, "I can't" I wipe away my tears before walking away leaving him.

Why does things keep happening to me? I think to my self and I couldn't stop crying.