「 ll - Read, tea, read!! 」

The next day, Nikolai walked through the doors late. He himself didn't know why he was late. Most of the time the boy tried to be always on time, just to get more money.

"Morning!" He said to everyone else who already was working on all the pastries. Only Sigma looked at him and smiled slightly.

When he arrived it was already 8:46 AM so his part of work was probably already done and that somebody who did it for him will be annoyed by even more work... So Nikolai started cleaning up the kitchen just to get some work done, and maybe please another person whose work was cleaning around. Few times he hit his friend with the wet mop, and then giggled at his reactions.

When 9 AM finally arrived at the cafe, white haired boy could change the sign like almost every day.

Still waiting he was organizing all the stuff on the counter. Then few customers appeared and he collected their orders. He was so bored this day.

"Maybe the guy with the book will come again..." He mumbled to himself so nobody would hear him. They didn't knew each other, but Nikolai has many plans to make them friends... Or at least to know his name.

The waiter was almost falling asleep when the bell rang. He got startled and jumped a little. It was the dark haired boy again. Nikolai was happy to see him again, but he still didn't know why the hell he wanted to socialize with him.

(Gay awakening bbg)

The 'special' customer sat in the same spot as yesterday, but this time he spent most of his time waiting for waiter and looking out of window. So Nikolai walked over with a small smile.

"Hello again! What'd you like to order this time!" He said enthusiastically almost jumping.

"... Black tea, please." He said looking at the waiter. He was pale the same as yesterday, but the winter blush was smaller than last time.

"Anything else? We have delicious cakes!" He chuckled just happy to be there.

"No, thanks." He looked away but returned his gaze to Nikolai and his blush got a little bit redder for some reason... So he, embarrassed, looked out of window.

Few minutes passed while dark haired one was reading the same book. Waiter brought his tea to his table. The pale boy looked at him and nodded thankfully.

The next day Nikolai wasn't late. Not this time... The dark haired mysterious boy walked in again. For another week he was sitting there reading and drinking his tea peacefully.

One time he even smiled a little at Nikolai, which caused him to blush a little.

*:ꔫ:*

Well good day people!!!!
Today only 450 words bc I'm weirdly tired...
In last chapter i said that i will be writing another one every weekend but now i will just do it almost everyday to get it more attention >:(
Sorry that i kinda deleted it but i had to write the ideas bc i can't write without writing it dirty first at least :')

Stay safe love y'all <3333