「 lV - Finally i know you! 」

The night was soooo damn long. Nikolai couldn't sleep. He was still excited to finally talk to the mysterious guy, but also a little bit scared of the boy not liking him. But now, he was in a good mood and nothing could change that!

He arrived at work first, which is really weird because Sigma is always there, or at least someone else. Nikolai didn't care to check the time, he just started preparing all the sweets. It lasts forever for him. White haired boy didn't like waiting for anything. He had no patience.

He heard the bell and went to check who was there. It was finally Sigma! He looked really cold, well, the weather wasn't better for this weeks, it was snowing and the wind was really strong.
(Writing weather like this when it's finally warm outside sometimes is weird :P)

"Hi Sigma!!" He waved from the kitchen, bis friend nodded trying to hang his coat.

(Imagine a time skip bc nobody gives a fuck what's happening there and I'm too lazy)

Nikolai happily turned the sigh, the cafe was open. Now, it's just waiting... Waiting is the thing that he hates the most. Boy was always inpatient and whenever he had to wait for something he liked or anything; he was messing around trying not to focus on waiting, but focus on doing something else, so the time will go faster. It didn't go faster, it only made him even more annoyed... (Me as a child lol)

So he waited. And waited. For two hours. Many customers walked in and out, but Fyodor wasn't there. Did Nikolai scared him with his note? But he said that it's fine and he also wants to meet normally. Then why isn't he here yet? White haired boy was kind of heart broken, he was so excited to talk to him and just to meet him like a typical person. Did he change his mind? Nikolai knew he was overthinking it, but now he was just sad about it.

Rest hours at his work, he just spent thinking about what he had done wrong. Next time, if he comes, he won't be so excited and fast. At lest he'll try. Reven haired one was looking really calm and peaceful, like nothing could ever annoy him. Was he annoying Fyodor, even tho they didn't even spoke like a normal people, not waiter to customer?

Nikolai walked slowly back to his flat, head down thinking about all of this. Was he overreacting? It wasn't a big deal! Just a guy that didn't show up at Cafe! All he knew about him was his name and how he looked like... And that he loved black tea. But anything else? No. Maybe that's the reason.

Someone walked past him really fast, he had to move his arm so that person won't bump into him. As he walked, the person's footsteps stopped. He did not think of that too much, but he eventually started worring when that human tucked his sleeve. He looked over kinda scared what they wanted... It was the special customer!

"It's... You?" Nikolai said looking at him. He was shorter, much shorter (help my keyboard changd 'shorter' to 'aborted' what the hell???). It was like head difference between them. They were just looking at each other not saying anything. They both looked like curious children looking at caterpillar crawling around. "I was waiting for you!" White haired one said sadly as he took away his sleeve from other ones hold.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there earlier..." He looked somewhere else, not wanting eye contact. "I run there, I thought that the cafe is still open..." Now Fyodor was a little bit sad too.

"No need to sorry! You can always meet me there tomorrow!!!" Nikolai said happily again, smiling wide, which caused other one to smile too as well.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳
Hiiiiiijinhsje!!!
I wanted to write looonger chapter but rn I'm too lazy to do anything other than scroll through tik tok :(
And i need to study for some kind of fucked up physics-chemisty exam or smth (I can't into physics someone kill me)
Well It was 660 words today

Take care
Bye!!!!!!!!