NSFW Alphabet | 🔞

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
The biggest teddy bear you can imagine. He's incredibly tired and groggy afterward, so expect him to plant sloppy kisses all over your body after he's finished cleaning both of you off. If there is anything you want afterward, like water or food, he'll immediately get up to fetch it.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Jacob's fond of his hair and will occasionally tie it up in a ponytail or man bun, something you always melt at the sight of, but his favorite body part of you either has to be your thighs, hands, smile, or eyes.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
He will put your needs before his, even if it means he doesn't get to finish. However, when Jacob does get to cum, he doesn't mind where it lands, just as long as it's on your body: in your ass, in your pussy, on your chest, you name it. His favorite thing to do is to creampie you because then he could watch his and your cum ooze out of your pretty pussy or even finger it back inside if it tries to leak out.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Of course, Jacob has a lot of photos of you, explicit ones too, that he personally developed from his photography camera. He never wants you to figure out that he has them and will only take out these photos whenever you're going to be out of the house or if you're not going to be home for a while. He likes to touch himself in the photos, it doesn't matter if they're suggestive or not, because he will finish no matter what. For whatever reason he can't, then Jacob will sneak over to your underwear drawer and take one, so he can use it to pleasure himself. Don't worry though! He'll clean it afterward.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
It should come as no surprise that Jacob is inexperienced since you are the only person in his life who liked him back and thus the only person he's made love to. However, he's done his research and knows what to do. He doesn't half-ass anything, especially when it comes to you. Considering how he can now turn you into such a hot mess in a matter of minutes, it's safe to say his efforts have paid off.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Cowgirl, missionary, or putting you in a mating press. His favorite positions are ones where he can hold you close against him or look at your face. Seeing the pleasure in your expression, that delicious haze in your eyes. It gives him a power trip knowing that he's the one making you feel that way. Even if you've had other partners before him, he takes pride in knowing that he's the only one who has shown this level of determination to please you. He will always make sure that you are satisfied. Never forget that.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.)
He isn't goofy whatsoever, but his awkwardness might come across like it since— at first— Jacob was a bit nervous to make love to you since he didn't want to disappoint you.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
The carpet does match the drapes—Jacob is a canonically hairy man since he has a lot of it over his body, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! When it comes to his area, there are times when he will shave it but sex cannot be planned, so more often than not, there will be hair there. The same goes for you, but it shouldn't matter since both of you love each other, and body hair is the least of your concerns when you're going at it.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? The romantic aspect)
It depends. There will be times when Jacob can be as rough as humanly possible, but also times when he can be extremely intimate and sensual. When he is, Jacob will love to hold your hands and give you soft and tender kisses during sex. However, when he is rough, he will fuck you to oblivion and back! He will spank you, shove his tongue— or dick— down your throat, and thrust into you hard and fast, making you a fumbling mess.