I Want You Back (O/S)

You know what drives me crazier than skimpy girls in horror movies screaming for their life when they should've damn well know Freddy Kruger is in their closet with his freaky claw hand? Being taunted by a bunch of song birds in robots suits, with their leader looking like some sort of gay Elvis Presley.

We got this lovely note a day ago when we were brainstorming our MJ routine for regionals. Blaine got a text message to be more exact; from unknown/known number. We were invited to Dalton Academy for a 'special surprise'. I'm always suspicious, but Rachel talked me out of bringing a base ball bat just in case they decided to pull a Jesse St. Jackal with an egg toss.

We entered the grand building, following the sound of tweeting song birds in the library. Just hearing them sing their newest show tune just made my blood boil. But this wasn't just any show tune, this was a Michael Jackson original. The very song that used to make me smile in the morning.

The Warblers began their routine as he was to lift Artie down the three-step-staircase. I could already see Kurt's face was turning red like a tomato. And the cherry on top? Horrid Hairgel was right in the middle, with that snarky smirk on his face as per usual.

When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd

He emerged from the middle of the crowd and sauntered up to us, going straight into Blaine's face. Then went to Rachel, trying to look hot for her. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer and away from him.

But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took
Now it's much too late for me to take a second look

He flicked Santana's chin, then ducked down and nearly butted me in the head. I felt threatened now, I was gonna pop him one on right in the nose. But, because my friends don't wanna see me go to jail, they held me back and tried to calm me down.

We separated against the room, Rachel, Santana and Artie behind the Singing Songbirds, and Kurt, Blaine and I watching them with scowls on our faces.

Oh baby, give me one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart

The dancing wasn't very good either, might I add.

Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)
But now since I see you in his arms
(I want you back)

I think he gets off on this.

Yes I do now
(I want you back)
Ooh ooh baby
(I want you back)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
(I want you back)
Na na na na

Then he came forward, shaking his hips quite loosely like Shakira, trying to impress Blaine. Kurt looked as though steam would blow from his ears and nostrils. I took a stand and pushed Hairgel back into his crowd of songbird. I would've done more, had Blaine not grabbed me and pulled me back.

Trying to live without your love is one long sleepless night
Let me show you, girl, that I know wrong from right

You know when I really hate a guy when he's an asshole...and good. Why did he have to be good? That wasn't right!

Every street you walk on, I leave tear stains on the ground
Following the girl I didn't even want around

He went right up to Santana and flicked her jacket, she looked about ready to tear off his head. Rachel's jaw dropped, I couldn't blame her. I told her he was a disrespectful jag-off!

Oh baby, all I need is one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart

No seriously, I think he gets off on pissing us off; 'cause it's working! He thought he was so damn perfect!

Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)
But now since I see you in his arms

Then, while his finky songbirds started setting the tone with the 'ba ba ba's, while sounding like a couple of sheep, the lurch started to come forward. He was getting closer, physically getting much and more uncomfortable closer to...not Blaine...oh no, that would've been to easy. Instead, he stepped towards me.

"He's coming closer, he's physically coming closer to me! He wants to commit suicide!" I hissed to him. "You want that! You want me to choke you out?" I asked Sebastian. All he did was smile as he continued to sing.

All I want...
All I need...
All I want!
All I need!

"Stop it," Blaine said as he grabbed my arm.

"He violated my personal space!"

"Reese, just shut up!"

Oh, just one more chance
To show you that I love you
Baby baby baby baby baby baby!
(I want you back)

And then it was over, thank god is all I can day.

"Or if you guys wanna forfeit now," what? We looked at him like he spoke a foreign language. "Or, Blaine if you wanna re-join the group you abandoned," Sebastian said. Blaine crossed his arms and cocked an eyebrow.

"I used to be really proud of being a Warbler," he said, "Not because we were good, because we were classy. None of that was classy," that's the way Anderson rolls my peeps! Woo! I started to laugh as we headed for the door.

"Ooooh! You just got told!" I said, getting right up in his grill and laughing as I followed my friends. 

"Alright, what did you think Rebecca Stinkoff?" he asked me. Rebecca Minkoff made a huge fashion fail scandal at the 2010 fashion week, and nobody ever forgot about it. I stopped jut as I was about to hit the door and turned to him.

"I thought you sucked like eggs lurch," I replied, "And if that's your best MJ then I'm gonna wipe the floor with your wannabe Prince Eric Gel-Clogged haircut. So, Songbirds, Lurch, I bid you a-dew. PZZT!" I turned on my heel and we left the library.

"What did you really think?" Blaine whispered.

"I think we have serious problems,"