Tested (Pt. 7)

I felt like such an idiot, and I did know that I was being unreasonable. Sebastian loved me, he would never do anything like that to me. 

I found him back in the same studio when I first met Kaitlyn. He was alone in the studio, practicing his dance moves for West Side Story...I think?

"Hey, whatcha doing here?" he asked when he saw me. I reached into my bag and pulled out a sub sandwich.

"Brought you lunch." I said. Sebastian stood still, then turned to me. "I'm sorry. You know you're right, I didn't have any hard proof that Kaitlyn was threatening me, and I was kind of jealous."

"Kind of?" he asked as he took the sandwich from me. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright fine, I was very jealous. You know it's just...I'm used to being compared to other girls. And whenever a guy had a choice between me and another girl, the other girl would always win." I replied. Sebastian broke out into a smile, then he leaned in and kissed me. That was a good sign, right?

"That doesn't have to happen anymore. If I had to choose between...I dunno...Megan Fox, and you, you'd be my first choice always. I don't care about Kaitlyn, all I care about is you. And there will never be anyone to ever break us apart. I nearly lost you once, and I'm not gonna do it again." he said. 

"That had to be the sweetest thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth." I said.

"And I mean every word of it. You are the best damn thing that's ever come into my life, and I don't know what I'd do without you." he said.

"I do love you, and the only reason I got so jealous of her was because she was with you, singing and dancing, and I miss that." I replied. He nodded, and got that familiar look in his eyes.

"Who says we can't do that again?" he asked. I pulled out my phone and set down the perfect song.

"[Reese:]

I know that we are upside down

So hold your tongue and hear me out

I know that we were made to break

So what? I don't mind

[Sebastian:]

You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds

Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes

I know that we were made to break

So what? I don't mind

[Reese:]

Are you gonna stay the night?

Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?

[Both:]

Are you gonna stay the night?

Doesn't mean we're bound for life

So oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night? (x2)

[Sebastian:]

I am a fire, you're gasoline,

Come pour yourself all over me

We'll let this place go down in flames only one more time

[Reese:]

You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds

Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes

I know that we were made to break

So what? I don't mind

Are you gonna stay the night?

Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?

[Both:]

Are you gonna stay the night? (we get burned!)

Doesn't mean we're bound for life (we never learn!)

So oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?

Night night night night night...

[Reese:]

Are you gonna stay the night?

[Both:]

Are you gonna stay the night?

Doesn't mean we're bound for life

So oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?

"Who says we still can't sing together?" he asked me.

"You're right, we should do it more often." I replied.

"How about tonight I take you out. Whenever I head to the subway, I pass by this nice restaurant on sixth. I think you'll like it." he said.

"I would love that, we need to get out more anyway." I replied.

"Sounds like a plan."