SWSS Log: cycle 3,892

Things have been crazy around here as of late. My local group has been chatting nonstop, trying to figure out what happened to Sliver of Straw, the whole world has. A triple affirmative was sent out a while ago, and before the sender could report any further, they stopped sending any signal at all. The rain around their can has stopped. It is my personal belief that Sliver of Straw is dead. They appear to have escaped the cycle. SRS sent me a pearl containing the data for a creature that could supposedly kill iterators. I discarded the pearl, and didn't tell anybody about it, I wonder how many were sent out? Anyways, Chasing Wind has been the leader in the investigation of Sliver of Straw's sudden cessation. I believe they are creating a messenger to find out what happened, and are giving them an overseer to record what they find. I am doing the same, but not to find out what happened to Sliver of Straw, but to check up on another group that has suddenly gone quiet. Two in particular, Looks to the Moon, and Five Pebbles. It is incredibly concerning and strange that an elder would stop sending signals. Rain output has increased recently from the two as well. I will record what my messenger finds out, and the status of Chasing Wind's exploration. End Log.