Audition (Pt. 3)

I wore a little exercise fit that was green and black. 

I also wore my high top black converse

I also wore my high top black converse. I know a controversial choice.

However, if there would be any lifting this would be a prime shoe to be wearing. 

Not only that but I am also slightly flatfooted.

 And every flat footed person has a different preference on what shoes to run in.

 These were my favorites. 

Supporting my ankles, however, still allowed me to move freely.

I hadn't met my competition fully before, but Bailey told me last night during rehearsal that her name was Venessa.

 She was also deemed perfect for this role.

 So all it came down to was who could do more.

Chris walked in then and began to go over the day's schedule.

"We will begin with an endurance test, running. Then we will do some weight training. We've recently seen Hale Skydive. So Hale you will get a break, maybe, Venessa we need to see you do some diving. Then we will put you both up in the backseat of a plane with Tom. Finally, who can hold their breath the longest."

I nodded, seemed reasonable enough. 

Although I did see Vanessa cringe with the idea of skydiving, and for the idea of being in a plane. 

Why the hell is she here then? 

It's not CGI or Green Screen, it's all real shots

. Vanessa seemed to agree. 

"Now meet each other," Chris smirked.

I turned to face Vanessa and put out my hand. 

She refused to shake it.

 I tsked, "Vanessa, Vanessa, how unprofessional." I shook my head with a sigh.

 Then turned back to face the panel.

 I wasn't going to work with that. 

Sure this was all about winning a role, or a contract with the company.

 But - she just made this personal. They better understand that.

They did.

 So we all went back down to the training room/gym.

 The one I had been using for the past few days.

 Vanessa seemed to be taking in her surroundings - so I must presume that she hasn't been in here yet

. Well, I have. So, I have a leg up there.

 Tom led us to three treadmills, he got on the middle and I got on the one that was on the right of him. Vanessa on the left.