7. SHIVANSH

My house is in chaos today

Everyone is running here and there to make arrangements for my nephew. Yes, my nephew who is three but we just came to know about him yesterday. So you can imagine the excitement in my family who are finally going to meet a new member.

"Shiv? Why are you still here" my mother chides

"I'm just going maa. Relax a little" I answer

"Hurry up. Kiaan will be here any minute" she continues

"Maa calm down. Remember I'm going to pick him? There is still time" Arush says hugging maa.

Arush and Dhara have now finally sorted their problems out. They are not together but since my brother has found out about his son, he is adamant about his mission. He wants his lost love back but they don't share same feeling. They have agreed on co-parenting and now Kiaan, his son is coming to meet us.

I recall Arush's anger few days ago when he found out about his past. I never saw my brother this much mad. He was so furious at the men who hurt Dhara, that he was going to kill them. I joined him and took matters in my hand. I don't want my brother to commit something that will harm his future. For me, it is usual so I don't mind taking things over.

I step inside my car and drive off to buy things that my mother asked me to. As I was driving my mind goes back to Emory again. The girl is full of surprise and has zero self-preservation skill. I don't understand how she can talk so freely to me when she doesn't even know me. And last time she even hugged me. Hugged. Me. The person who hates physical touch but somehow didn't find it repulsive when she did it. To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I pull out my phone and see the picture she posted. Only her face is showing leaning on my forearms. No one can tell who is the man. She did keep my identity secret. I see there are around million likes and comments on the picture. Her following is growing quite fast. Her latest update shows a picture of her with a young boy who is looking at her with dreamy eyes. I zoom in and notice boy's uniform. I guess he probably work in some place where she met him.

I didn't even realise how long I was looking at her profile until someone honks his horn. I pull away my car in the parking space and kill the engine. I don't know why but I started following her account after my first encounter. Call it my curiosity or whatever but this girl makes me inquisitive.

I enter the store and pick up all types of chocolate. Frankly I don't know shit about kids or what type of chocolate they prefer. So, it's better to take everything. And if anything remains then Neil will eat it. He still thinks he is a kid.

I bill my purchase and pays the amount. The girl behind the counter keeps giving me secret smile but when I glare at her she immediately back away. Nothing new here. Women find me attractive until I don't show them my true face. Then they run as if their ass is on fire. All except one.