ɪ... ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴏɴ

" What happened ? From the looks on your faces, it seems like you guys just fought ?" asked Seungwoo.

"Not at all" answered Mingyu sarcastically. 

" Sit." instructed their father, pointing at the chairs. His children obeyed him.

"Dad, why did you gather us?" implored Vernon curiously.

"Do fathers need reasons to see their sons ?"

" You're not a regular father, you surely have a reason" stated Mingyu. Seungcheol remained silent. His relationship with Seungwoo was umm... well like a business contract.

" Alright, let's talk about you guys first... Mingyu, how's your mom been recently ?" he asked his middle son

" Pretty good, she uses your alimony everyday to travel. She is now in Bali on vacation" replied the boy. Mingyu suddenly remembered something " She also got herself a boyfriend."

Seungwoo nodded and said " It's good to hear she's taking care of herself"

"Hansol, how about your mom?" he asked as he turned towards the youngest heir. Vernon flinched at the name, he did not like being called Hansol. He felt like it diminished his American side. Yet, it was his duty to answer his father.

"My Mom? Pretty much the same. She will never divorce you until I get my third of the inheritance. "

"No matter how many girlfriends you have out there, she will always guard the position of Mrs. Choi" Vernon replied absent mindedly.

"Very good, strong will she has. What about you Seungcheol ?" questioned the President.

" My mother died because of you, so you should have no reason to ask" said Seungcheol with no emotions in his voice.

"President, did you call us for family reasons or because of the company ?" Seungcheol asked the question that had been on all the three brothers' minds.

"It's both a business and private matter." began the old man as he got up from his place.

"I have a son out there" he announced

" Oh, no, no! You have three sons over here " shouted Vernon.

"Let me finish! I... have another son out there. He is your brother" asserted Seungwoo. All the three brothers, stood up and looked at him with confused faces.

"You have a son with another woman?" implored Mingyu, not believing his ears.

" Does my mom know?" asked  Vernon disappointed by his father's past actions.

"Relax, he is older than you" calmly replied Seungwoo.

"It happened before your mom" added the old man.

"Does my mom know?" both Mingyu and Seungcheol questioned at the same time.

"That's our generation's business! You children don't need to worry about it" answered their father in a commanding tone.

Seungcheol scoffed and said "Don't worry about it? My mother wouldn't have died so early if it wasn't for you "

" Did you divorce my mom for him?" asked Mingyu angrily

"I have mistreated your moms. But towards you sons I have not lacked  a single bit in providing you anything!" Seungwoo tried claiming his innocence but it was of no avail.

"Anything... You provide us no lack of money, but what about your affection?" This was true. The Choi brothers were not treated with love by their father. It affected Vernon the most, since he was the youngest.

" You provide your sons with anything just to train us to run your business one day" added Mingyu, supporting Vernon's statement.

"Are you qualified to run it then?" snapped the father. Mingyu decided to keep his mouth shut.

" Alright." said Seungwoo taking a deep breath. 

" I am giving you a chance right now. Whoever can find your long lost brother first, I will grant them one promise with no conditions" continued the man.

"What can you promise?" asked Vernon, clearly not interested.

"A promise from me, Choi Hansol, can get you anything in the world. Including... the position of Choi Banking's future CEO. Is that good enough? " replied the man. This statement peeked someone's attention. Not Vernon... Not Mingyu... But Seungcheol

"Father, are you really suggesting that this one kid is more important than us three- no, the entire Choi Family?" doubted Seungcheol. According to him, his "father" was acting strange when it came to this "brother".

" Don't you all overthink it, I just want to make it up to him" argued Seungwoo. 

"Anyway, just find him!" he ordered his three sons.

" Why don't you ask your staff to do it?" asked Mingyu, speaking after a long time.

"This child doesn't know our family's style. I don't want to scare him off" The others were suspicious of this reply.

"Anyhow, I want you three brothers to do it first. Bring him back to me after building his trust in you"

"Trust?" asked Vernon sarcastically

"We don't even trust each other. Not to mention he randomly shows up to take a part of our inheritance. Are you kidding me!" Seungwoo knew whom his youngest son was talking about. It was Seungcheol.

"I don't care about the Choi inheritance. I only  want to take back what belongs to my mom" mentioned the eldest brother.

"And then, I will sever my ties with this family" added Seungcheol. He sounded dead serious.

" Let me be honest with you, the only reason your maternal grandfather can keep his hot spring resort in Busan is because every year, I anonymously invest 30 million USD on his run down resort. Other wise the old place would've been gone ages ago" spat the father angrily.

Seungcheol couldn't believe it.

"This is ridiculous. Is that true?" This was a highly doubtful matter.

"Believe whatever you want" was the answer he got.

"This is his information. Bring him back for me !" Seungwoo threw a folder titles "CONFIDENTIAL", on the table. Mingyu opened the folder, there were pictures of a young man. Seungcheol took a quick glance at the picture and was stunned.

" Wait isn't this Yoon Jeonghan? The weirdo I met earlier? " he thought. 

~ 🍒💘😇 ~ ~ 🐶💘😺~ ~🐢💘🍊~