ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴏɴ...

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

FLASHBACK (25 YEARS AGO) :-

Beaches are the one of the most romantic places present on Earth. The calm waves, the seagulls and not to mention the sunset. But who knew that a  particular beach would mark the end of a beautiful relationship : Seoyun and Seungwoo's. The loud argument of the couple could be heard as brilliant echoes. 

" But I am divorced." stated the male to which Seoyun exclaimed: 

"It's too late, I am getting married !"

"Don't be unreasonable, come back

"Seungwoo, I am not your dog. You cannot summon me as you want and push me away as you want" said Seoyun as angry tears ran down her pink cheeks.

"There's no way that you can live without me" argued the young man.

"That's why I said let's bet! Let's see who can live without whom" shouted Seoyun.

"Stop being unreasonable!"

"I am not the unreasonable one here!" said Seoyun as she turned around to leave. But she was stopped by Seungwoo who back hugged her

" Honey. You won't leave me. You've been with me since you were 17, there's no way that you would be with someone else" begged Seungwoo with a pinch of sadness in his voice.

"You don't believe it?"

"I don't believe it" answered Seungwoo confidently.

"Fine, let me tell you I will do everything I can to cut you off " Seoyun sniffled and wiggled herself out of the other's embrace. She stood facing him and made a promise.

"I will make you regret for the rest of your life"

"It's you who will regret if you leave"

"Let's bet Seungwoo" Before the male could say anything she continued her statement

"I bet that I will never see you again. We will not see each other till you die or I die" The woman did not sound like she was joking. She meant it, ALL THE WORDS!!

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

PRESENT DAY :

Seungwoo choked on his tears when he read the contents of the documents. All that he uttered was :

"You have won"

"Huh?" asked Mingyu confused. Who won ? The old man took one glance at his children and revealed something shocking :