ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ

AFTER 20 MINUTES :-

Vernon and Seungkwan returned back with the laptop, which contained the only proof to prove that Jeonghan was really a Choi. They both sat on the couch while Seungkwan surfed through his device.

"What evidence did you find?" asked Vernon impatiently.

"Jeonghan Hyung's mom's remainings. I took photos of everything."

"See the marriage certificate" said Seungkwan, pointing at a picture on the laptop.

"What does it prove ?" Vernon was confused. How on earth was it an evidence.

"Hyung's birthday doesn't match up to his parents' marriage date. His mom had him before getting married" explained Seungkwan. Vernon's eyes widened when he heard this piece of information. He immediately yelled "Hyung, Kwannie found the evidence!"

Footsteps could be heard. Seungcheol entered the room, holding Jeonghan by his collar. The poor lad was still tied up. He still wasn't used to the kidnapping. He kept on grunting "Let me go!

For some reason, Seungcheol hadn't removed his gloves yet. He was also seen holding a small box. Wonder what that's for. He pushed Jeonghan to a nearby chair. He himself sat near Seungkwan.

"The marriage certificate" stated Seungkwan, handing over the laptop to the eldest.

"Jeonghan Hyung's birthday doesn't match up with his mother's marriage date"

"For real?" doubted Jeonghan. He never knew that. The male got up and started walking towards the lot, just to take a glance of the document himself.

"You were born 5 months after your parents got married. So your mom was carrying you before getting married" Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the smartest of them all ?  Seungkwan was definitely the smartest of them all.

"Your dad might not be your be your biological father" he added.

"So... my mom cheated on my dad?" questioned Jeonghan, confused of the events that took place in the past.

"No, based on the timeline, your mom cheated on my dad" asserted Vernon.

"What the hell? Can you people from the Choi family make more sense?" First Seungcheol, now his equally annoying brother.  Who on earth can change their natures ?  Vernon gave up before even trying. All that came out of his mouth was a defeated sigh.

Seungcheol stood up looking tensed. "What do we do about this?"

Vernon also got up, but he wasn't as serious as his brother. "Looks like this is it"

The third person to stand was the one and only Diva "How unfortunate!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Jeonghan looking at the three people standing.

"If this guy is really that old man's son, I can use him to find and reclaim my mother's inheritance" suggested the eldest. Vernon put his arm around his best friend's shoulder and said

"Alright Hyung. You can take him to father"

"Cheol Hyung, please don't hurt him. He's the best company out of ya'll"

"Yah! I'm offended" pouted Vernon as he hit his shoulder. "Never cared" answered Seungkwan as he stuck his tongue out playfully. Jeonghan cooed at the sight in front of him. They were so cute. It was like they were soulmates. Seungcheol cleared his throat in order to refrain them from them further teasing each other.  Seungkwan rolled his eyes before packing his bag. When the boy was done, his friend announced "Alright we're out"