ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ?

Seungcheol woke up to the bright sun shining on his face. His head was aching terribly, maybe due to the alcohol he consumed the previous night. He rubbed his eyes before realizing the unfamiliar surroundings. Someone had replaced his black bedsheets with a pastel blue  colour. In fact, it looked as if a stranger had changed the entire interior of his room. To add to his mental confusion, he was welcomed to the sight of Jeonghan.

The Choi yawned and stretched before mumbling " I must be hallucinating?"

"About what?" asked Jeonghan. Seungcheol did not fail to notice the hint of annoyance in his tone.

" What are you doing here?" questioned Seungcheol to which he got a rude reply " Where else am I supposed to live then?"

The elder blinked his eyes rapidly for a couple of seconds before realizing" Oh!" he exclaimed " It's your house"

" Thank God!" muttered Jeonghan.

A visibly awkward silence followed their conversation. Finally, someone decided to break the ice-

" Get out of here ! " instructed Jeonghan. Seungcheol looked at him, his face adorned with pure confusion. He mouthed the word "Why?"

The younger just stared at him angrily. "What did I do?" questioned Seungcheol, slightly sulking.

" Ask someone else" scoffed Jeonghan to which the other sadly sighed out of defeat. Before he packed his stuff, Jeonghan said " Take the hangover pills placed on the table" he also added " I'm never letting you touch alcohol in your life."

 Seungcheol smiled at his kind gesture, but also pondered at his last comment. What changed Jeonghan's mindset about him drinking? 

______________________________________________________

THAT EVENING:-

Seungcheol had been patiently waiting for someone to arrive. It had been 10 minutes since he had arrived at Moon Cafe but his special guest hadn't arrived yet.

" He was supposed to arrive at 5:30 and it's 5:41 right now" sighed Seungcheol before commenting "Kids..."

" We share a gap of 1 year Old man" said a deep-voiced male.

" You're finally here" sad Seungcheol, pointing towards the chair opposite to his. 

"I had expected this invite" replied Wonwoo, before proceeding to look at the Cafe's menu.

" I won't beat around the bush Wonwoo," began Seungcheol in a stern voice." What in the world did I do yesterday?"

" Let me guess, Hannie Hyung is angry at you?" asked Wonwoo with slight snickers escaping from his mouth.

" Why do you call him Hyung and me Old Man?" questioned Seungcheol. He and Jeonghan were of the same age, only a few months separating their birthdays.

" Ever  heard of give respect, take respect Old Man?" sassed Wonwoo prompting the other to have an annoyed look upon his face.

" To answer the earlier question..." started Wonwoo. Seungcheol was all ears. He wanted to know the cause behind Jeonghan's anger. " You kissed him yesterday."

Seungcheol's hand clenched his chest, " I DID WHAT!

"Shhh!" whispered another voice. It  was none other than the owner of the Cafe and one of Seungcheol' s best friends.

" Sorry." muttered Seungcheol slightly embarrassed. Jun softly smiled and left the table.

" I kissed him?" asked Seungcheol to which Wonwoo slightly nodded.

" On the cheek right?" confirmed the elder to which the other shook his head sideways and replied " On the lips"

"Shit!" said Seungcheol. He added " No wonder he looked mad at me in the morning."

"I think you stole his first kiss" commented Wonwoo to which the elder's jaws dropped. Wonwoo was right, he did.

" How do I console him?" asked Seungcheol with an ashamed look upon his face.

" Learn something from your brother" asserted Wonwoo with a slight sigh.

"Which one?"

" Mingyu, of course." answered Wonwoo, a proud smile adorning his face. "He's the most romantic person I've ever seen." he added.

Seungcheol raised one of his eyebrows and asked something, his tone full of suspicion. "How do you know that?"