ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ?

"Boo Jinseol, if you dare to do anything to Wonton, I will be after your entire family!" This was such a weird way to entire someone's house. But not for Mingyu, especially when your best friend was with some psycho. 

The boy was welcomed by the sight of Wonwoo and Jinseol... EATING RAMEN??? 

"What were you both doing?" asked the latter raising his eyebrow. 

"Nothing much, just eating" replied Wonwoo, taking  a sip of broth. 

"Ramen? After having... I don't even want to talk about it" asked  his roommate. 

"No can't you see the bowl in our hands" said Wonwoo. His forehead had started sweating out of nervousness. 

Mingyu walked towards him and checked his neck. There was a purplish spot,  along with some bite marks. "What's that on your neck?"

The other male slapped his hand off. Jinseol said in a simple tone. "Oh, I did that on accident"

"What did you do to him?" demanded the Choi brother. He had gotten this trait from none other than his own father.

"She was just drunk" justified Wonwoo, placing his bowl on the table and started rubbing his friend's shoulders in order to calm him.

"Look how nervous you are, other people would think that you're here to catch him cheating on you" commented Jinseol giggling. Mingyu was this close to slapping that arrogant girl. He was calm only for the sake of his dear dongsaeng Seungkwan. Whereas on the other hand, Wonwoo sighed at his cousin. All she did was make the situation worse.

"Nothing happened between us" said Wonwoo, but his counterpart grabbed his hand forcefully and angrily yelled at Jinseol "WE ARE LEAVING!"

He starting pulling him outside the house. Jinseol just smirked and said in an extremely sweet voice "Bye, see you next time."

🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

MINGYU AND WONWOO'S SHARED RESIDENCE :-

The car ride was extremely awkward. None of the boys uttered a single word. The moment they entered their living room, Mingyu asked a question "Wonwoo, be honest with me. What were you guys doing ?"

"Nothing" answered the spectacled male. 

"What's with the hickey then?" he asked suspiciously, pointing at his neck. 

"She was drunk at first. Then she sobered up and we had food. That's it" Wonwoo started waling to their room, but Mingyu stopped him again.

"I smelled perfume on you again." He started listing out other things too. "You guys went on dates and you lied about you fixing her computer"

"How many times are you going to lie to me?" asked the Choi angrily. "Say it" He pushed the other to the couch. 

"What are you doing?" shouted Wonwoo getting up again. "I've always been the one backing down when you get angry" he claimed, pushing Mingyu away from him.

"You pushed me?" implored Mingyu, with his temper rising minute by  minute.

"That's right I pushed you

"Do you really think you can fight me?" questioned Mingyu, pinning Wonwoo to the couch again. But this time he was on top of him, he was holding his hands.

"Let go of me" said Wonwoo, trying to be free from his grasp. 

"No! YOU ARE MINE!" shouted Mingyu, causing Wonwoo to shut his mouth. He just looked at him with arrows shooting from his eyes. The male continued :

"You eat here, and you sleep here. My family owns you"

"That's right" said the other. "But it does not mean that I'm you pet dog here" Wonwoo pushed him away and got up. "Goodbye" This was the last thing he said before running up the stairs leaving Mingyu alone. The Choi had just realized about his actions. He slapped himself, he had just ruined everything. This was one of the reasons why he hated being his father's son. Money had gotten into his head. This was definitely expected when you have a who  father changes lovers  every single month. This was the result of never being taught how to love. He quickly rushed to their room. 

He saw his housemate packing his clothes, as angry tears rolled down his cheeks.

" Wonton..."

"Don't call me that" answered the other in an annoyed tone. 

"I'm sorry, p-please don't l-leave me " pleaded Mingyu, with his voice cracking. "I said the wrong thing"

"Thanks for reminding me of my status here

" I should have left ages ago" added Wonwoo with his lips trembling out of crying. Mingyu pulled his hand and encircled him for an embrace. He hugged him tightly, his tears soaking his shirt. "Don't go" he said in a barely audible voice.

"I shouldn't have hurt you like that... It's all because that I need you so much"

"I'm sorry Wonton..." he concluded his heartfelt apology.

" Fine, just stop crying" Wonwoo chuckled at his confession. " Being emotional makes you look ugly"

Mingyu was the one to pull away. 

"Hey! I'm the most handsome person alive on Earth!"

"Nah, Vernon looks better" teased his roommate.

Mingyu himself had a long day, what about the remaining two ?

~ 🍒💘😇 ~ ~ 🐶💘😺~ ~🐢💘🍊~