ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ?

THE NEXT DAY :-

It was an ordinary day for Jeonghan. He walked outside his apartment door, to find a beggar. He was a kind hearted man. He gave all the money to him from his wallet. This was one of his remarkable traits inherited from his late mother. This pure boy did not realize that someone was stalking him. It was none other than the eldest Choi heir : CHOI SEUNGCHEOL.

Seungcheol was desperate to catch the lad before any of his brothers. He already knew Jeonghan, which was to his advantage. But he was stunned looking at his "maybe brother" 's selflessness.

" What? He's going around being friendly with homeless people like this?" Seungcheol muttered to himself.

" Did I find the wrong guy?" he doubted his father's research.

After his donation, Jeonghan headed towards his bike. He stood near it and opened his bag to find an egg wrapped with a cover. He happily said

"I only have this tea egg to eat again" He took a bite of it, leaving Seungcheol more puzzled

"That's his first meal today?

He noticed that the other had gotten  a phone call.

 - Hello?

- The funeral is finished.

- Yes, boss, I'm available today.

While Jeonghan was talking to his boss, Seungcheol was having a mental debate. He had so many questions.

What now? I wonder who passed away ? "

Jeonghan had finished the call. He started his bike and left the place. Seungcheol decided to leave too, but he did not forget to give the poor man some money. Talk about influence huh?

🏫🏫🏫🏫🏫🏫

Seungkwan and Vernon were researching about the "mysterious "Jeonghan. Vernon was just as desperate as his other brother. Seungkwan was surfing through his laptop. 

"Yoon Jeonghan is our senior" stated Seungkwan, his eyes focused on the device. Vernon's eyes grew wide and asked

"Do you know him?"

"No, but he was famous when he got in. He was a  genius who got a perfect score"

" Genius ?" exclaimed Vernon. This definitely wasn't a trait of his family. They were smart but not geniuses.

"Let me see" Vernon took the laptop from his friend.

" You have so much information about him, do you have a crush on him?" implored the Choi, suspicious of the other's actions.

"I do not, I only did it so that I can talk to him" refused Seungkwan.

" Plus, I wouldn't stoop this low, just to date a grandpa" The Diva added.

After researching for some time, Seungkwan remembered a gossip which his classmate had told him earlier :

"I heard that he is doing a part - time job to pay his mom's medical expenses"

This did not sound right to Vernon " If she was my dad's mistress, my dad would have given her a lot of money. Her son wouldn't have to work

Seungkwan was not paying attention to him, his eyes were focused on Samuel who was looking at their table with interest. Chan was trying his best to divert his boyfriend's attention, but it was nothing but a failed attempt.