ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ

What did Seungcheol do? Well, his acts plainly demonstrated that alcohol had taken over his thoughts. He rapidly Jeonghan's cheeks and leaned forward. Jeonghan's eyes widened as their lips smacked. His head wasn't sure how to react, but his heart did. It was like experiencing each color of the rainbow in a unique and sensuous way, like capturing a smile in a bottle with its softness and sweetness. He had just shared his first kiss with

SEUNGCHEOL!

He quickly backed away, somewhat panting but not forgetting to say, "What do you think you're doing?"

"You're beautiful," Seungcheol said, his face decorated with a love sick smile.

"That doesn't give you the right to go around kissing people" according to Jeonghan. He attempted to seem irritated, but his flustered expression showed all.

"Damn Cheol Hyung!" Mingyu screamed, his shoulders slightly sagging. It appeared that he was about to pass out.

"Shit!" Jeonghan mumbled, his words barely audible to everyone. He had totally forgotten about Mingyu and Wonwoo's presence. This might be due to the quick kiss.

DURING THE KISS (MEANIE'S POV) :-

While Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan closer, Mingyu's audible gasps could be heard in the background. The latter did not waste a single moment in covering Wonwoo's eyes which led to the male slapping his hand away.

"I'm elder Gyu!

"Besides I need something to blackmail those two in the future" added Wonwoo with a slight smirk. 

The oldest people continued their actions, leaving the middle Choi brother in a deep thought. He had wished that he also shared a special and nostalgic moment with his dear one. But many obstacles were ruining his sweet dream. 

"What do you think you're doing?" shouted Jeonghan, with audible pants. 

" You're beautiful" answered Seungcheol

" That doesn't give you the right to go around kissing people

" Damn Cheol Hyung!" exclaimed Mingyu to which Seungcheol looked at him with an unamused face. 

Well enough of others' POV, what about the initiator's reflection upon his drunk activity?

According to him it was like an aphrodisiac, mixed with a Pandoras box effect , fireworks glowing inside him from the touch of the Jeonghan's lips.

But his pleasure didn't last for long because of his alcohol tolerance level. Just before he had the courage to complete his sudden confession he collapsed.

" I like Jeo-"

Just like a reflex, his new friend Jeonghan was the one to grab him. While holding onto the male's hands in order to provide support, he looked at Wonwoo " Does he behave like this every single time he drinks?" 

"Yeah, except for the kissing part" replied Wonwoo with a sigh. He thought of something in his mind " Maybe it's because you're someone special Hyung"

Wonwoo took a look at his own housemate and realized that  Mingyu was very close to reaching Seungcheol's state. It was time for their little gathering to end.

He shared this information to Jeonghan who readily agreed to his suggestion. They decided that it would be best for Seungcheol to stay with Jeonghan while Wonwoo took care of his friend.

Well, In the morning,  how would Seungcheol react after learning that he had stolen Jeonghan's first kiss. ?That too in front of his younger half brother...

~ 🍒💘😇 ~ ~ 🐶💘😺~ ~🐢💘🍊~