ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴇ

THAT SAME EVENING :-

Jeonghan had just exited his house, only to be welcomed by the sight of a familiar person sitting on his bike and scrolling his phone. The orphan sighed as he approached the vehicle.

"Please move Mr. Choi, I need to go to work" Seungcheol removed his eyes from the phone and smiled 

"Come home with me"

"It's proven through my DNA test that I'm not related  to your family." stated the other. "Why are you asking me to go along with you?"

Seungcheol was prepared with that question's answer beforehand. "My dad has agreed to adopt you"

All the Choi received was a fake smile along with a reply. "Thanks...  But I don't want to be adopted by you guys"

" Why not? You'll get lots of money as my brother"

Jeonghan gently pushed the elder before saying "I don't want money, I want my freedom."

Seungcheol got up and gave the seat to the other. He was puzzled about the above statement "Freedom?"

The younger nodded. "I can live freely and ride freely"

"I'll get to love freely" he added.

Seungcheol understood the lad's wish "So you want to be in love?"

" That's right" agreed Jeonghan. "How can I love freely being a part of a family whose first rule is to not love anyone ?"

The male standing wasn't bothered about that. "A girl or a guy?" asked Seungcheol curious.

"Anyone."

"If that's so" The speaker brought his face closer to Jeonghan's. "What if it's with me?"

The one sitting on the bike was taken aback by his actions, his cheeks changed into a slight tone of pink. He gulped and nervously answered. 

" W-what-t's w-wrong with-h y-you ?"

Seungcheol pinched his cheeks and commented" You look cute when you're flustered" He moved his face away, allowing Jeonghan to regain his original face colour.

" If you'll excuse me, I have some urgent work to do" replied Jeonghan hastily.

" See you later" said Seungcheol slightly giggling by the events that took place earlier. 

" You're planning on seeing me later?" implored the other.

" It's a secret~

🍊🐢🍊🐢🍊🐢

SEUNGKWAN'S HOUSE (THAT SAME EVENING) :-

While the two boys were wrestling over the control of the book, they were visited by an unexpected girl. Jinseol entered the house screaming " THAT DAMN MINGYU, HE HAD TO SPOIL EVERYTHING! I HAD AL-"

She abruptly stopped looking at her brother and his best friend. "Did I interrupt something ?"

Both of them sat properly. Seungkwan rolled his eyes " You bet"

" Hey Jinseol Unnie" greeted Vernon excitedly. The girl just smirked, she had found her next target.

" Hi! My brother didn't inform me that you were coming over" replied Jinseol with a (fake) smile.

Vernon remembered something "I heard you mentioning Gyu Hyung"

"Even though I don't know about what he did, I'll apologize for him... He can be dumb sometimes" stated the youngest Choi. Jinseol kept on grinning. She grabbed Seungkwan's hand and took him to a corner. 

"I think Vernon is quite nice" she began.

"You are good friends with him, why don't you help your sister" pleaded Jinseol. Seungkwan's jaw dropped. "Hey, that's so sudden!"

Vernon was curious about the siblings' conversation. His friend noticed him walking towards him and Jinseol. Seungkwan knew that this was the opportunity. He starting pushing Vernon till the door. "You shouldn't stay here for long"

The other was shocked by his abruptness. "What? But-" He was interrupted by Seungkwan. "No buts, just leave

The American left the place... 

Without knowing the real reason why Seungkwan behaved like that in the first place

~ 🍒💘😇 ~ ~ 🐶💘😺~ ~🐢💘🍊~