ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

Jeonghan dropped his bag of buns, out of the sudden shock " MY DINNER!" he exclaimed.

The male was going to grab it but Seungcheol was faster. He kicked the bag a little far.

"Don't eat this"

Jeonghan looked at him and replied "If I'm not eating this, what else am I going to eat?"

" I'll buy you something good" Seungcheol tried to be as genuine as possible. 

"Who wants to eat with you?" sassed the other to which he got the answer "I've been following you all day"

Jeonghan wanted to swear so bad, cuz who does that ?

"Do you have nothing to do? Why did you follow me?"

" I really had nothing to do with the people who wanted to take you away" Jeonghan stressed on this sentence a lot. Who knows ? This may have been his true intentions

" I know" said Seungcheol.

"You know? Then leave, don't get in my way" Jeonghan made another attempt to grab the package but this was a failure too. The eldest Choi heir crushed the bag with his leg. In addition to this, he pushed him too

" I told you don't eat this"

"What do you want?" asked Jeonghan, his face slightly red from frustration. Seungcheol did want to beat around the bush 

"Come with me"

"Where?" This question was expected.

"My home" said Seungcheol, as if it was the most evident answer.

"Are you CRAZY? Why should I go home with you? Who do you think you are? Are you my boyfriend?" Jeonghan ended his list of questions by taking a long breath.

"I am your elder brother" 'What's the point hiding it from my own sibling?' thought Seungcheol.

"Huh?" Jeonghan looked at him as if he was a mad man.

Seungcheol placed his hand on his "brother's " shoulder "You are my long - lost younger brother. Our father wants me to take you back"

"Mister... What the hell are you talking about? My father died a long time ago."

"Go see a doctor if you need help!" he rudely pushed the elder's hands.

" I have no elder brother in Korea or any other part of the world. Understand?" asserted Jeonghan. He turned around to head back to his house.

"Come with me" commanded Seungcheol as he tightly held the younger's hand. Jeonghan removed his hand from the grip and yelled angrily "I don't want to! Who randomly claims they're related to a stranger? Are you CRAZY? "

"Do you have a brain?" questioned Jeonghan. This was like his seventeenth attempt or something to leave the place .

Seungcheol sighed and took something out of his pocket "I guess using words won't work"

He took a cable tag in his hand. He held both of Jeonghan's hands and started to tie it around his hand. Jeonghan groaned and tried to escape but Alas! It was of no avail. Seungcheol was way stronger than him. The victim could have been shouting

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"LET ME GO!

But Seungcheol was quick in his work. He fastened the knot and pushed Jeonghan into his car. Before closing the door he aggressively said :

"Be quiet!

These were the last things Jeonghan heard before Seungcheol knocked him out.

➰➰➰➰➰➰

AFTER HALF AN HOUR :-

Jeonghan woke up when a few drops of water were splashed on him. He groaned

"Why did you wake me- Wait where am I ?"

His kidnapper looked at him as if he was used to it. Maybe it wasn't his first time... The victim needed some time to realise what had happened. It was time for him to start screeching again :

"Help! There's a lunatic! Help me! He tied me up" He tried to shout as loud as possible. Seungcheol forcefully placed his own hand over the other's mouth, and signalled him to stay quiet.

"We own this hotel so the soundproofing is top - notch. So stop making a fuss and tiring yourself out. Okay? " stated Seungcheol. He removed his hand and sat on a nearby sofa, crossing his legs.

" Damn! He's so rich. This hotel does look kinda luxurious" thought Jeonghan. He shrugged the thought away.

"Why in the world did you tie me up? What do you want?" questioned Jeonghan.

"Become my younger brother" began Seungcheol who was interrupted by umm... well you - know - who 

"Do I have any other choices?"

" Or be my father's son"

Jeonghan rapidly blinked his eyes, out of puzzlement. "What's wrong with you? What's the difference?"

"I told you I don't want to." he added.

"Being my father's son and being my younger brother are two completely different things" justified the Choi.

"Did you hear yourself? There's no logic in anything you're saying" argued Jeonghan. Seungcheol ignored the last comment and got up. He put his hands in his pocket and commented " You'll understand soon"

Jeonghan stood up too. Thankfully, Seungcheol didn't tie him to a chair or something.

" I told you that I'm the wrong man. I am not your father's son. I have my own father" said the younger as he started following the other.

"Then where's your dad?"

"Where is my dad? I don't remember... But my mom told me he passed away a long time ago" replied Jeonghan, with a slight hint of sadness. Seungcheol raised his eyebrow out of suspicion.

"Fine, as they say, 'Like father, like son'. Do you think that between me and you, or your father, there are any similarities ?" question the kidnapped male. To which the Man in the fancy suit thought for a while, scanning the person in front of him from head to toe and then answered

"Yes, you're handsome

Jeonghan scoffed at this answer "Handsome? That's a subjective matter Mister. Anything else?"

Seungcheol shook his head and said "Nope, You're nothing like a Choi at all. You're too kind"

The other got offended and doubted "Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"I have two other younger brothers besides you, Mingyu and Vernon" explained Seungcheol

"Your father has enough sons then. He doesn't even have enough time to spend on you guys"

"He really doesn't need another son" Jeonghan tried to reason as much as he could. 

"True, our father never paid attention to us" said Seungcheol with a smile. 

"Dang! What a crappy family" This wasn't the best time to make things funny, but this was the first sentence that Jeonghan could think off.

"In any case, whether you're my younger brother or not, you're the person our father wants...

If you become my younger brother, you'll never have to work again. You can have the wealth that normal people would never be able to have no matter how hard they work. Isn't this is a good enough deal for you??" proposed Seungcheol. 

~ 🍒💘😇 ~ ~ 🐶💘😺~ ~🐢💘🍊~