ɪ- ɪ- ʟɪ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜᴍᴍ...

THE NEXT DAY (MORNING) :-

Wonwoo and Mingyu were currently jogging in their favourite park. They had been running about for an hour or so. Wonwoo stopped, Mingyu followed his roommate. While catching his breath, Wonwoo confirmed something :

"I heard that your father still wants Jeonghan to be his son and wants to train him"

Mingyu answered to his query after taking a sip of water "Yeah, Cheol Hyung also agreed to it"

"That's strange" commented the other." Isn't he afraid that someone would want to compete with him over the family money?"

"I'm not worried about that. I didn't want to be the inheritor in the first place"

"I just want to be happy every day, like now" Mingyu ended his sentence with his signature puppy smile.

"But it would end eventually, we can't live like this forever" pointed out Wonwoo. That was the truth, and it was unlikely to escape from reality.

"Why did you say that?" asked the taller male pouting.

"We are not real brothers, I will leave some day"

"To where? I don't want you to go" There was a hint of sadness in Mingyu's sentence

"If you get married and have kids, am I going to live with you ?" implored the spectacled boy.

"Of course, don't you go anywhere" warned his roommate in a non-dominating way.

"What if your other half hates me?"

"I will divorce and marry another one" stated Mingyu with a smile adorning his sweaty face.

Wonwoo scoffed "That's so selfish of you"

"Hey, did you get a girlfriend behind my back and are planning to leave me?" questioned Mingyu raising his eyebrow.

"I'm warning you, you are mine for the rest of your life. Don't try to run away" Mingyu head-locked the other boy." Also, you've been incredibly close to Jinseol"

"And the perfume smell" added the same male. He forgot about how close their faces were all because of his jealousy. He was really protective of Wonwoo, who was currently trying to wiggle out of his tight grasp. "Let go of me Gyu"

"I'm not letting you go, tell me" Mingyu was still as stubborn as a baby. Wonwoo finally escaped from the other "Tell you what?"

"Tell me if you love Jinseol" Wonwoo immediately shook his head. "There's NO way that I'm in love with her"

"Who do you like then?" asked Mingyu, suddenly curious about the other's love life.

Wonwoo gulped hearing that question. "I- I- li-like umm...