Chapter 5: an unforgettable night

Claire POV:
        When she got home in the evening Claire headed to her bedroom, she felt tired. Claire closed her eyes for a moment. A few minutes later Heidi entered Claire's room, she asked what dress her sister would wear tonight. Claire woke up when she heard her sister's voice. "I will wear a white dress tonight", said Claire. Heidi nodded her head, "I will wear a red dress you know red is very passionate and sexy to me" while winking at her younger sister. Claire just smiled when she heard her sister's words.

Edward POV:
Edward left his office in the evening, he headed to the parking lot and started his car engine for a few minutes. Edward then began to think about the box that Claire had sent him earlier this afternoon. Edward then said "maybe this is an opportunity I can use which is to close my relationship with Claire so I can know where Aoom is and find out what happened to Aoom. I'm sure Claire knows about Aoom". Edward took a breath and continued to speed his car straight home, when he reached his residence Edward continued to go to the bedroom and headed to the bathroom because he had already promised Terry and Nick to go to the night club.

Claire POV:
        "Claire are you ready"? Wait a minute Heidi I'll be downstairs, Claire said to her sister. "ok I'll wait" Heidi continued to take out her cell phone from her small handbag. Soon Claire came downstairs and said "ok Heidi I'm ready let's go" said Claire. Heidi then looked at her little sister and said "wow... you look so pretty in that white dress". Claire just blushed when her sister complimented her beauty. Claire is indeed a very beautiful woman, the dress she wears adds to her beauty. In addition, the dress she wore was slightly exposed in the chest and wide open in the back, showing her white skin like milk. "ok..ok.. I know I'm very beautiful", let's go now", said Claire. they both left the house.

Edward POV:
Edward wears a dark blue coat with two open buttons to show his muscle strength. He knew how vulnerable a woman was when he saw her wearing such a stylish outfit. After getting ready Edward then went downstairs and chose one of the car keys that would be used to get out. He looked around his house and there was no one in his very spacious house. Edward spoke to himself "it seems my little sister Chompu isn't coming home tonight". Edward then took the keys to his favorite car, Buggati, and rushed out of his house and sped off in the high-powered car to go to the night club.

( In a nightclub )

Claire and her sister had already arrived at the nightclub. They both went straight to the VIP table that had been booked by Marima's boyfriend. "Hey Ladies.. we haven't seen each other in a long time," said Patrick to Claire and Heidi. Then they both hugged Patrick, while Marima who was drinking a glass of whiskey placed her glass on the table and continued to hug them both. "You two are very beautiful tonight" said marima. "ohhh... thank you marima" Claire and Heidi said simultaneously. Soon after Patrick poured the whiskey into a glass and gave them both alcoholic drinks. "Cheerssss... for the friendship of the four of us" said Patrick. They then drank whiskey until the drink made them dizzy.

             Edward and his two friends sat at the VVIP table upstairs, they chatted while drinking Martini and Vodka alcohol. As the three of them chat, suddenly Nick says "I want to find a woman to sit on my lap right now" as Nick's eyes scan the people around the nightclub. "I also want to find a woman to enjoy tonight with me" said Terry. Edward just chuckled when he saw the behavior of the two of them. When the DJ of the club spins a lively song everyone in the club dances happily. Suddenly Terry saw a woman he had seen in Edward's office earlier in the day, the woman who delivered things to Edward. "Hey Edward.. isn't that the girl who sent you stuff this afternoon", she's at the VIP table down there" said Terry. Edward then stood up from the sofa and walked to see the view from the top of the night club. "yeah... you're right Terry she's Aoom's best friend Claire". Edward looked at Claire, his eyes didn't blink when he saw Claire's beauty, he saw Claire dancing sexy swaying left and right while drinking. "she's very sexy and very hot tonight" said Edward in his heart. Terry And Nick continued to interrupt " We should go downstairs with them" said one of his friends. Edward just nodded and followed his two friends. Arriving downstairs Terry continued to greet Claire, Claire was surprised to see Terry and Nick. Claire still remembers Terry and Nick because they both wanted to tease her in Edward's office that afternoon. "we'll see you again Miss Claire" said Terry who danced to Claire's beat, while Nick was next to Claire. Claire kept greeting them both and chatting while dancing. "I'm introducing you two to my other friend" said Claire. Then Terry and Nick followed Claire to the table where Patrick and Marima were sitting. The three of them arrived at Claire's table and introduced Terry and Nick to Patrick and Marima. "Where's Heidi" said Claire who asked Marima. "Ooo.. Heidi went to the toilet for a moment" said Marima. Claire nodded her head. "Who is Heidi"? said Terry. "Heidi is my sister" said Claire. A few minutes later, Terry was reminded of his friend Edward who was behind him. Claire was surprised when she saw Edward, she didn't expect to see Edward at the night club with his friend and behind Terry and Nick since earlier. "Maybe because he was clapping that's why I didn't notice he was there" said Claire in her heart. Terry then introduced Edward to Marima and Patrick. Patrick then spoke up "I know who you are, you are Edward Waraha the world famous billionaire", said Patrick. Edward just chuckled as he held a glass full of Vodka alcohol. Not long after Heidi came to their table, Terry continued to approach by introducing himself and kissing Heidi's hand. Heidi blushed because Terry kissed her hand in front of her best friend. Terry also introduced Heidi to Edward and Nick, After that Terry took Heidi dancing. While Edward and Nick sat at the VIP table together with Claire, Marima and Patrick.

Edward looked at Claire who was drinking, he looked at Claire from head to toe. "She's so sexy, her skin is as white as milk" Edward gulped for thinking like that. Because Edward drank too much he felt dizzy he didn't feel embarrassed and stood up and approached Claire. Edward held out his hand for Claire and Edward said "Will you dance with me"? Claire was surprised when Edward said that. "yeah.. for sure" said Claire. Then they went to where many people were dancing. Because the nightclub was crowded, Edward hugged Claire and put his hand on Claire's back. Claire was embarrassed she felt her cheeks turn red and Claire lowered her head.

          Edward held Claire's chin so that Claire would look at him. Their eyes were opposite each other. " Your eyes are so beautiful Claire" said Edward. Edward's right hand stroked Claire's hair and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. While Edward's left hand hugged Claire's waist. They stood so close that they could feel their breath on each other. Edward started moving his mouth closer to Claire, Claire also moved closer to Edward. Their mouths started to touch, Edward could feel his mouth on Claire's. Edward kissed Claire softly, Claire also kissed him back. Claire put her hand on Edward's shoulder and stroked the back of his neck as they kissed. Soon the kiss began to be released slowly, both of them still closed their eyes from the kiss a while ago. Edward kissed Claire's forehead afterwards, and they were still hugging. "Come back with me" said Edward. Edward then pulled Claire's hand and took the woman to their table earlier and told the other friends to go home. Claire started to approach her sister telling Heidi that she was coming home with Edward. Heidi who looked drunk started teasing her younger sister "Make sure you have a condom in your handbag" Claire's eyes widened when Heidi said such a sentence. Claire swallowed and stood stiffly waiting for Edward to tell Terry and Nick that he was coming home with Claire.

In Edward's car, Claire just kept silent. She stiffened remembering herself kissing Edward in the nightclub. Suddenly Edward's hand grabbed her hand and placed both of their hands on her thighs. Claire's heart started beating fast and Claire then said to herself "tonight is going to be a long night". When he got to Edward's house, he took Claire's hand and walked into the house. "Welcome to my house" said Edward. "Your house is very beautiful" said Claire. Edward just smiled seeing Claire walking around her house. Edward approached Claire and hugged Claire from behind, and he kissed Claire's shoulder and neck. Edward then said "this is an unforgettable night".