Chapter 12: Feel Safe

Edward then approached Clarie and hugged Clarie. Edward kissed her forehead and the top of her hair. They hugged for a long time and they realized when Mr. Waraha cleared his throat. Chompu also pretended to make himself cough. Edward started to release the hug, Edward then looked at Clarie's body, he also turned Clarie's body if there was a serious wound.

Edward: I want to see if there are serious wounds on your body. If there is I want a doctor to treat you now. I want to see your stomach, the robber punched you. I want the robber to be found. I will beat them badly. (Edward looked at Clarie while caressing Clarie's cheek).

Edward then kneels down to look at Clarie's stomach and puts his hand on Clarie's stomach.

Clarie: Baby.. I'm fine you don't worry ok. The doctor treated me earlier. There are no serious wounds on my body. You know I'm a strong woman. (while showing a grinning face 😬)

Suddenly Mrs.Waraha interrupted their conversation.

👩🏻‍🦱Mrs.Waraha: Do you two know each other? Wait.. wait... Is she the Woman you told me about last night?

Edward then nodded and smiled at his mother.

👩🏼Chompu: So she is also the woman who always makes my brother happy.

Edward then stood up again and hugged Claire's waist. Claire tried to escape because she was embarrassed to be treated like that in front of Edward's family. Edward ignored Claire trying to get away from him, he kissed Claire's shoulder. Claire's face turned red from embarrassment and Claire covered her face with her hands.

Chompu was examined by doctors and nurses in a few hours, his family is also still in the hospital. Edward and Clarie sat together, Edward holding Clarie's hand the whole time. Mr. & Mrs. Waraha sat next to their daughter. Edward who didn't notice his family saw him kissing Claire's forehead repeatedly, while Claire's head rested on Edward's shoulder.

👩🏼Chompu: Brother Edward please respect me who is still single. Miss Claire will not run away from you.

Edward then realized his actions when Chompu said that. They all laughed when Edward stuck out his tongue to his younger sister. Chompu then told something to his brother.

👩🏼Chompu: The robber took Claire's phone. I'm worried Claire needs her phone, maybe Claire's phone has important information.

Claire: Don't worry Chompu, I can get a new phone. Just forget about the incident, you need a lot of rest. Don't worry about my phone, it's just a small thing.

Chompu nodded his head. Edward took Claire out of the hospital. Edward knew that Claire hadn't eaten since morning. He takes Claire to a restaurant. The two of them arrived at the restaurant, Edward ordered a lot of food for Claire, Edward also started to distribute the food to Clarie's plate. Claire saw her plate full of food. Claire's tears came out as she didn't expect Edward to act so lovingly towards her. Edward just smiled watching Claire eat, Edward also wiped Claire's dirty mouth. Edward also held the glass when Claire was about to drink. Claire felt very moved when Edward treated her like a princess and she feel safe with Edward.

That night Edward stayed at Claire's house. He didn't want Claire to stay alone in the house. Clarie also told her sister Heidi what happened to her earlier today, Clarie asked Heidi not to worry too much because Edward was with her tonight. They both watch horror stories, Clarie who is afraid of horror stories but she forces herself to watch. While Edward sees horror stories like cartoons. Clarie sat next to Edward and began to approach Edward. Edward who realized Clarie was scared he took Clarie into his arms. Soon Clarie felt sleepy and she fell asleep in Edward's arms. Edward who was too complacent to watch the story until the end realized that Clarie had fallen asleep in his arms. Edward then carried Clarie to the bedroom he placed Clarie on the bed. Edward then went into the toilet then he heard his name being called by Clarie. Then Edward came out of the toilet to see Clarie looking for him. Edward leaned in and kissed her forehead. Edward hugged Claire, and Claire fell back asleep in his arms. Soon Edward fell asleep too.