Chapter 6: You are Mine

Mature Scene 18+
Don't read if you're not comfortable
WARNING 🔞

       Claire could feel Edward's mouth on her neck and shoulder, while hands gripped her waist. Claire moaned as Edward kissed and bit her neck passionately. Edward then unhooked the strap of her right dress and stroked Claire's exposed back. Edward couldn't resist the urge so he turned Claire's body to face her. He then kissed Claire's neck up to her chest. Claire just moaned as she also felt the urge to be with Edward. Edward lifted his face from Claire's chest and he kissed Claire's lips, and gave Claire a soft kiss. Edward started to say "I want you" and Edward started to open his coat and put his hands on Claire's cheeks and kiss her lips again. Claire then pushed Edward gently and said "why do you want me", said Claire. Edward didn't answer her question then he picked up Claire and kissed Claire on the lips straight to her bedroom. Edward laid Claire gently on her bed while not letting go of the kiss from Claire's mouth. Claire could only moan because she also felt good. Edward then released the kiss and he pulled Claire's hand to unbuckle his belt, he stroked Claire's mouth and put his thumb in Claire's mouth. Edward began to unbutton his own shirt and his hands began to crawl to the zipper of Claire's dress, Claire's dress was already open but her underwear was still attached to her body. Edward started kissing his lips again and his neck and behind his ears Claire moaned the woman put her hands on the back of his head. Edward started to kiss Claire's chest and removed Claire's bra strap showing Claire's breasts and nipples. Edward started to kiss and suck her breasts, Claire felt good and she moaned loudly Edward also started playing with her breasts with his hands and playing with her nipples and put them in his mouth. Claire bit her lip and fingers to keep from moaning out loud. Then, Edward began to open Claire's underwear leaving the woman naked he could see all of Claire's very white body. " You are very beautiful Claire" said Edward. Edward started unbuttoning and removing his own pants he also continued to unbutton his boxers because he didn't want to waste time with Claire. Edward then returned to close his body on top of Claire and kissed the woman's lips. Edward then says "You are Mine Claire". Claire opened her mouth to speak and said "do you have a condom"? Edward just shook his head and said "we don't need a condom, I'm sure we'll be fine", Claire just nodded and she could feel Edward's hard cock on top of her private parts. "you're ready, I'll take it easy" said Edward and Claire just nodded her hand started to grip the man's arm. Edward began to insert his cock into her privates, she felt gasped as Edward began to swing his rhythm. Claire moaned and let out a very seductive voice, "Mmmmm...feels good" Edward also moaned when he heard Claire say that. Edward began to pick up the pace of the swing a little faster and brought pressure to her private parts, his hands holding and squeezing her breasts. Claire moaned out loud she couldn't hold back her moans. After 40 minutes of sex, he finally pulled his cock out of the woman's vagina and let it fall on the woman's stomach. he started to grab a tissue that was next to his bed and wipe Claire's stomach. Edward got back on top of Claire and kissed Claire's forehead and lips. Claire kissed Edward back and she wiped the sweat from Edward's forehead. Edward then lay down next to him and Claire turned to Edward, Edward then hugged her and finally they both fell asleep.