Chapter 14: Family Reunion

The next night Edward took Claire to his family's house. Edward's family was very happy to see Claire's arrival. Edward's mother and Edward's younger sister hugged Claire.

Mrs. Waraha👩🏻‍🦱: Hi Claire, we haven't seen each other in a long time, we miss you so much. You are healthy?

Claire: Sawadeeka Aunty, I'm fine, how about aunty, is aunty fine?

Mrs. Waraha👩🏻‍🦱: Just call me mom, don't be shy ok.

Claire: okay mom ☺️ (while bowing her head respectfully)

Chompu: my future sister-in-law is very beautiful, my brother is very lucky (winking at Edward)

Claire just blushed at Chompu's words. while Edward who was behind Claire just smiled while hugging Claire's waist

Edward: yes I am very lucky 😊

Chompu: Today mom cooked a special meal for Claire, and mom did the cooking herself but I also helped mom

Edward: Really? or do you just watch mom cook?

Chompu: it's true that I helped mom cook because mom was very happy because my brother came home with a lover

Edward: Thank you mom for cooking and thank you also to my sister for helping mom. Edward loves mom and Chompu very much.

Not long after that Mr. Waraha went down to the living room to see the family there. He saw that Claire was also at his house so he greeted and hugged Claire.

Mr. Waraha👨🏻: I'm glad Claire is willing to come, is my future daughter-in-law okay? Edward take good care of you? if Edward is angry with you, you can tell Dad directly. Dad will be in front of you to help.

Edward just scratched his head when he heard his father say that. Claire just laughed when Mr. Waraha said like that

Claire: Edward took good care of me, Uncle

Chompu: ohh!! Just call Dad, don't be shy

Claire: (bowing his head respectfully) Edward took good care of me Dad.

Mr. Waraha👨🏻: (smiling seeing Claire calling him dad) I'm relieved Edward is taking good care of you. If there is anything, don't be shy or embarrassed to tell us right away. Mom and Dad will help you if Edward is busy with his work. Claire can come straight to the house if anything happens. Now this house is also Claire's house. You are very welcome to come here. Mom is very happy if you come here and can accompany her, she won't get bored here either.

Chompu: I can help you too Claire. You can just call me ok. Chompu will always have time for Claire.

Claire: Well, if anything happens I'll call you all. Thank you Father, Mother and Chompu.

Edward: Just thank the three of them? so how am I, baby? I always take good care of you too (while pouting his mouth and making a sullen face)

Claire: Thank you too my love (stroking Edward's cheek gently)

Edward continued to kiss Claire's cheek. Claire was shocked by Edward's actions and she felt embarrassed.

Edward whispered in Claire's ear
"I love you so much baby"

They all had dinner, even though the family of Mr. Waraha are the richest group of people but they are very ordinary and simple. Although they have many maids Mrs. Waraha prefers to cook for his own family members, He also always cooks a lot of food for the maids and workers in their big house.

Claire is very happy because Edward's family can accept her sincerely, Claire is also very comfortable with Edward's family. He began to remember his family abroad and hoped to be with his family one day.

after it was almost late at night Edward and Claire wanted to go home, Edward's parents hugged Claire and hoped Claire would come home again to spend time with them. Edward held Claire's hand as he walked to the car, he opened the passenger door for Claire and rushed in to the side and started the car's engine. It wasn't long before Claire spoke up.

Claire: I really enjoyed your family, Thank you for taking me to meet them.

Edward then looked at Claire's face and held Claire's hand.

Edward: No need to say Thank you my love, you are the most important person in my life, I am very happy baby can feel comfortable with them.

Claire: (continues to hold Edward's cheek) don't worry my love I'm very comfortable with them and also a lot of fun.

Edward approached Claire and kissed Claire's forehead. Edward then led them home and he held Claire's hand on the way kissing Claire's palm because he felt very lucky to have met Claire. Claire just looked at Edward who was engrossed in kissing her palm

Claire: You love me so much?

Edward: Very very love as big as the universe

Claire: ok.. because I love you so much too 😉(winks at Edward)

Edward smiled at Claire he continued to kiss Claire's palm and after that his eyes remained focused to see the journey to safety.

Arriving at the condominium Edward rushed out of the car and ran towards the passenger door opening the car door for Claire. Claire who got out of the car smiled when Edward still treated her like that after that she was surprised when Edward lifted her to enter the elevator. Claire wanted to refuse but Edward persisted with his will to carry Claire up to Claire's door. Arriving at the door of Claire's house, Edward asked Claire to open the door and Edward kept carry him. Claire patted Edward's shoulder gently because she was still embarrassed because Edward was spoiling her so much. They both spend time in the shower together and cuddle while sleeping.