Chapter 10: Feeling confused

One Week Later

Edward and his younger sister Chompu went to have breakfast together before picking up their parents at the airport. Edward sipped his coffee while typing something on his phone, he also smiled happily. Chompu who saw the change in his brother who looked very happy was different from last week. "Brother why are you so happy today"? "Is there something you haven't told me yet"? Edward who heard his sister's words just shook his head and he said "someone makes me feel happy", said Edward. "Who is that person"? Chompu glared at his brother with sharp eyes and raised an eyebrow. Edward just smiled happily without answering what his younger sister asked. When they arrived at the airport, they waited for their parents. Not long after their parents arrived from Japan, Edward and his younger sister hugged their parents. Mr. Waraha and his wife Foong was very happy to see his son and daughter. "Do you take good care of your sister"? said his mother. "Yes mother although she is a very naughty person but she always listens to my advice", said Edward to his mother. "Don't worry mother, I can take care of myself because brother Edward is always busy working in the office", said Chompu. "Edward, how is work in the office"? said his father. "everything is ok father, and in order according to the established procedures". "father can you come visit the office if you have free time"? His father nodded his head "ok I will go when I have free time". His mother then interrupted when the son and her husband were talking about work, "can you two stop for a while to talk about work", we just arrived in Thailand". Edward and his father grinned and nodded together. "like a father, like a son", said Chompu. They laughed together and headed to the car to go home immediately.

          After dinner with the family, Edward took his phone in the bedroom. He checked his phone but there was no text message from Claire. Edward started dialing Claire's phone number and called her. Not long after that, Claire answered Edward's call. "Clarie where are you now"? said Edward. "I want to go home from the photoshoot, but my car broke down and now I'm waiting for Heidi to pick me up", said Claire. Edward started to panic when Clarie told him what happened. "You wait there, I'll be there in a moment", said Edward. Edward kept rushing to Clarie's place of work, he was driving fast because he was so worried about Clarie. When he got there, Edward saw a man with Clarie sitting in front of the car bonnet. Edward stopped and turned off the engine. Edward's heart was restless seeing the man with his lover. Clarie saw Edward coming towards her and waved at Edward. Clarie introduced Edward to her work colleague Win Metawin. Win is her colleague, Clarie and Win are very close and have known each other for a long time. "Edward, he is Win Metawin's colleague who was with me in the photoshoot today", said Clarie. "Win introduce Edward Waraha is..um... he is my friend just like you", said Clarie. Win started to extend his hand to say Hello to Edward, Edward continued to greet Win's hand but Edward's face did not smile. "Clarie, I'll go home first, your friend Edward has arrived to take you home", said Win. "ok bye Win, thank you for waiting here with me", said Clarie. Win continued to hug Clarie. "Bye Clarie and Goodnight", said Win. Clarie waved at Win. Clarie continued to look at Edward who was in front of her with a gloomy and angry face. "I'm sending you home now, you get in the car", said Edward. Clarie was about to get into the car, Edward opened the car door for Clarie.. "Thanks baby Ed" and Clarie smiled but Edward didn't smile back. On the way home Edward didn't speak to her. Clarie knew that Edward was jealous she could see Edward's face when he saw Win a few minutes ago.

Claire started a conversation between the two of them. "Heidi wanted to pick me up but you arrived first so I called and told Heidi to go home". But Edward still didn't answer Claire's words. "Win accompany me for a moment because he doesn't want me to wait here alone". Edward glanced at Claire and answered "ok". Claire knew Edward was sulking at her, she started to put her right hand on Edward's lap. "I'm sorry Edward, I didn't mean to make you jealous". Claire then took Edward's hand and kissed it. Clarie held their hands together and put them on her cheeks, Clarie's eyes looked at Edward. Edward was aware of Clarie's actions and stopped the car on the side of the road. Edward unbuckled his seat belt and pulled Claire into his arms. Edward kissed the top of her hair and said "It's not your fault, it's my fault for being too jealous", said Edward. Clarie started to raise her face looking at Edward "you don't sulk with me anymore" said Clarie showing her cute face and cute little voice. "No more baby, I can't sulk for a long time with my big baby", said Edward. Clarie grinned at Edward's words. Edward kissed Clarie's forehead and kissed her way down her cheeks, chin and then Clarie's lips. The two of them kissed very gently but over time the kiss turned rough and passionate. Edward started to put his hands in Clarie's shirt, his hands touched Clarie's stomach and waist, his hands then unbuttoned Clarie's bra. Clarie started to know what Edward was doing, she started to move from her seat and sat on Edward's lap without breaking the kiss. They both moaned together, Edward then lifted Clarie's shirt a little and then he put his head inside Clarie's shirt. Edward started role playing with Clarie's breasts kissing everything. Edward also bit her breast and left a bite mark on Clarie's chest. Edward felt his cock start to harden, Clarie who was sitting on a little bit of his thigh also felt something hard. Edward started to take his head out of Clarie's shirt, he then kissed Clarie's neck. Clarie said "I think we should stop, Heidi might wait for me now". Edward then nodded his head "yes we should stop, today is not the time", said Edward. They started laughing and pressed their foreheads together.

        After sending Clarie home, Edward arrived at his house when he entered the house he saw his mother sitting in the living room. Edward asked his mother, "Mom why haven't you slept"? Her mother saw Edward sitting next to her. "I'm waiting for you to come back, where did you go"? Edward faced his mother and then said "I picked up a friend from work his car broke down", said Edward. His mother heard what Edward said and asked "friend or lover"? "is that Aoom"? said his mother. Edward was surprised when he heard his mother mention Aoom's name because since he was with Clarie he didn't remember about Aoom. "Mom there is something I want to tell you, Aoom and I have separated and Aoom rejected my proposal because Aoom wants to achieve his dream of becoming an international model", said Edward. Edward's mother felt sympathy when she heard her son's explanation. "is she a girl"? said his mother. Edward smiled hearing his mother say that. "She's a girl and we're both getting to know each other", said Edward. His mother then held Edward's shoulder, "take me to see that girl", his mother said. Edward smiled and nodded his head. His mother stood up leaving Edward alone in the living room. Edward starts thinking about Aoom, how can he forget about Aoom, he knows Clarie just wants to know where Aoom is now. "remember Edward you met Claire because of Aoom, not because you love Claire Austin your love is only for Aoom Thaweeporn and it's true love", said Edward in his heart.

        Edward started to feel confused when he thought about Claire and Aoom at once. His heart began to admit that he was falling in love with Claire, but his heart also said that he still loved Aoom. "What will happen in your future Edward Waraha, what will happen"? Edward sighed and went into his bedroom.