Chapter 13: Happy Tears

Edward and Claire's relationship is getting happier. Edward started to forget about his ex-lover Aoom. The two of them are always together and even Edward gave a surprise gift of a condominium to Claire in conjunction with Claire's birthday. Edward also sent and picked up Claire from work even though Claire refused but Edward did it anyway.

Claire: baby you don't have to drop me off and pick me up from work. I don't want you to be tired, you are also tired of working. (holds Edward's hand)

Edward: no Teerak.. I'm not tired, I want to see your face every day. (kisses Claire's hand) I don't want you to drive alone, I'm worried if anything happens, you are mine now, your safety, your health is my responsibility now. So baby now you can't refuse if I do anything.

Claire: anything? 🤨(while raising one eyebrow)

Edward: Yess baby anything. so what reward do you want to give me tonight? (kisses Claire's palm)

Claire: You always think dirty, don't you? no reward for you this time. I'm tired I just want to sleep tonight. (looking out with a smile)

Edward: (kisses Claire's palm) no reward ok let's see tonight who will be more pampered. Tonight I will stay with you, even if you don't want me to come in. Maybe you're right when you say that I always think dirty but only with you. because I love you with all my heart. (holding Claire's hand)

Claire was stunned when Edward said those three words to her. Claire looked down and her tears came out she felt happy and moved because she finally heard those words from Edward's mouth. Edward saw Claire's crying state and stopped his car at a nearby gas station. He quickly unbuckled his belt as he panicked seeing Claire suddenly crying. Edward continued to hold Claire's cheek with both his hands, their eyes were opposite each other Edward saw Claire's tears flowing out.

Edward: baby why are you crying, do you have pain anywhere? Tell me why are you crying? (while stroking Claire's cheek)

Claire: (shakes her head) I'm just glad you said you love me. I'm not dreaming now right? tell me i'm not dreaming

Edward: (smiling and kissing Claire's lips softly) no baby you're not dreaming this is real. I love you. I love you Claire Austin. (while gently stroking Claire's hair)

Claire smiled hearing Edward say those words again. Claire caressed Edward's cheek then she pulled Edward gently and kissed Edward's lips.

Claire: I love you too Edward Waraha. I love you too.

They both hugged. Edward stroked and kissed Claire's forehead. It wasn't long before the two of them continued on their way talking about their day while holding hands while one of Edward's hands held the steering wheel of the car. Arriving at the condominium, Claire opened the door while Edward's hand hugged her from behind and kissed Claire's neck, and Edward's other hand held Claire's handbag.

Claire: baby don't do that. (while opening the door)

Edward: I'm not doing anything, I'm just hungry.

Claire: ok.. then I will cook for both of us. Baby what do you want to eat tonight?

Claire's door opened, but Edward kept his arms around her kissing Claire's neck and behind her ears. Edward then said

Edward: I want to eat you, just you (saying that while continuing to kiss Claire's neck and shoulders) Edward then took Claire to the bedroom, Claire wanted to break away from Edward's embrace but Edward didn't stop kissing the sensitive part of her neck. That night witnessed the two of them together with love. That night they also said their words of love together and wanted to be together forever.

That morning Claire woke up and saw that Edward was not next to her, she started to get out of bed covering her naked body with a blanket. He picked up Edward's shirt from the floor and put on shorts then went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Edward making breakfast. Edward who was not wearing a shirt was only wearing shorts. Claire approached Edward, she hugged Edward from behind kissing Edward's back. Edward noticed Claire hugging him so he pulled Claire into his arms.

Edward: how did you sleep last night? are you dreaming of me?

Claire: I slept very well, I dreamed we were together hugging but when I woke up you weren't by my side this morning. (Claire makes a sulky face)

Edward: I didn't want to wake you up from your deep sleep, so I got up and made breakfast for the woman I love. (while kissing Claire's forehead)

Claire: I'm just kidding honey, and thanks for making breakfast. actually I want to make breakfast for you but it seems you wake up earlier than me. (turns to face Edward, puts a hand on Edward's shoulder)

Edward turned off the stove and looked at Claire's face.

Edward: (hugging Claire's waist) it's okay, I know you're tired because of last night, that's why I made breakfast this morning. are you ok or does it hurt?

Claire: (shaking her head and feeling embarrassed) I'm ok last night was the most beautiful thing between the two of us, don't worry baby ok.

Edward then kissed Claire's lips. Edward knew that Claire was feeling a little sore and sore because he felt he had been a little rough with Claire yesterday. He heard Claire grunt as he did the stunt. Edward also admitted he couldn't help himself looking at Claire's body. Edward also saw his bite marks on Claire's neck and chest.

Edward: I'm sorry my love. look what i've done to you Edward then brought his head closer to Claire's (while stroking Claire's neck and arms)

Claire: hey.. it's okay baby. I'm ok please don't be like this. I'm just hungry now, hungry for the breakfast you made.

Edward : (started laughing when he heard Claire say she was hungry) ok baby you sit first I'll make breakfast and then we can eat. Just sit down and don't do anything. (while gently pushing Claire to the dining table and hitting Claire's ass)

Claire: hey.. don't hit my ass (glaring at Edward)

Edward: (laughing towards the kitchen) that's mine baby, that's mine

Claire: I hate you 🙄

Edward: I love you too baby 😉

Claire: (smiles shyly looking away)

After that they both had breakfast and cleaned the house together. Because it was the weekend and they were just in the house spending time together reading books, watching stories, Claire did facial therapy on Edward she just obeyed Claire's words. Edward just lay there holding himself as he did the facial treatment on her, he was also happy because he saw Claire smiling and laughing.

#Sorry I'm very busy because I have work but I will try to continue this story. I will also do one story after this but I will finish this story first. Thank you for waiting na 😊