Chapter 11: Unexpected help

Clarie POV:
Clarie woke up early that morning, she was also ready to wear sports clothes to jog in the park area. Clarie went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for her sister. Heidi who just came out of her bedroom saw Clarie in the kitchen making breakfast.

Heidi: Clarie why did you wake up early today, isn't today your day off?

Clarie: Yes, I want to go out to exercise later in the park.

Heidi: ok be careful, I might not come back today. I want you to take care of yourself. Let me know if anything happens. But if Edward can spend time with you, it's good too, right?

Clarie: (smiles) He might be busy, don't worry I can take care of myself and I promise to let you know if anything happens.

Heidi: Are you and Edward dating?

Clarie: I want to ask the same thing, is it true that you and Terry are dating now? Since when did you not even tell me? But I'm so happy that you finally found your life partner.

Heidi: I'm glad you got the news. Thank you for supporting my relationship with Terry, but you have not answered my question. Are you and Edward in love?

Claire: I think I'm late to go jogging, I'll go first. Bye my sister (hugs Heidi and leaves without answering Heidi's question).

Heidi: aaaa... ok ok bye Clarie (shakes her head) Clarie is really naughty.

While Clarie was jogging she stopped running for a moment when she saw a woman being robbed by two men and then she approached and wanted to help the woman. Clarie picked up a stick that was on the ground and hit a robber who was trying to take the bag from the woman. The woman screamed for help from others. While one of the robbers punched Clarie in the stomach and Clarie fell to the ground. The thief also took Clarie's phone which was in her pocket. The woman helped Claire up, Claire and the woman were both in pain. Other people who were in the park also helped chase the robbers but were unsuccessful because they managed to escape on a motorcycle. Other people quickly took them both to the hospital because they suffered minor injuries. Arriving at the hospital, the woman who was robbed was admitted to the ward due to trauma, the doctor at the hospital called the woman's family. Claire who suffered minor injuries was also treated.

Soon the woman's family arrived at the hospital and the doctor immediately took them to meet the woman with Claire. Claire was also in the ward room, she accompanied the woman until the woman's family members arrived, Clarie was very reluctant to leave her in a traumatized state. When the woman's family members came, A very beautiful and slightly older woman thanked Claire.

👩🏻‍🦱: I want to thank you for helping my daughter in the robbery incident. As a mother, I owe you a lot. You are a very brave woman.

Clarie: No problem I'm just helping your daughter. Now she is resting, and your daughter will recover after the rest.

soon the woman woke up and she called her mother next to her. Then the three of them talked and got to know each other. The elderly woman and her daughter felt comfortable chatting with Clarie. They talk about beauty, fashion and family.

👩🏻‍🦱: Soon your father and brother will arrive, they went to the police station just now to find out about the robber.

👩🏼: Okay mom, maybe dad and my brother want to meet and say thank you to Clarie.

*Who is the mysterious woman that Clarie helped? 🤔

Edward POV:
Edward was casually talking with his father in the office. Suddenly the office phone rang which was a call from the hospital. They got news that Chompu had been robbed in the park area. Edward and his father rushed to the hospital. Mr.Waraha then called his wife who was at home. Mr.Waraha told his wife to go straight to the hospital while they both went to the police station for a while.

After they left the police station, Edward and Mr.Waraha went straight to the hospital. They arrived at the hospital accompanied by the doctor who treated Chompu. They arrived at the ward room where they saw Chompu with his mother.

Edward: I'm a little relieved because you've come to your senses after that incident. I promise to find the robbers until I find them, because they hurt my little sister. I will not forgive them easily.

👨🏻Mr.Waraha: Be patient Edward let the police do their job, I'm sure they will find the robbers quickly. Where is the person who helped you? I want to say thank you for being willing to help my daughter.

👩🏻‍🦱Mrs. Waraha: The sweet lady went out for a while and she will come back later.

👨🏻Mr. Waraha: Ohh wow.. a woman helping you, that's a very brave act no woman is willing to do that.

👩🏼Chompu: Yes, Father, that woman was very brave, she hit the robber with a stick. But she was also slightly injured because for helping me, the robber punched her in the stomach. I feel like crying when I see the woman fall while being punched.

Suddenly the ward room door opened, Clarie came in carrying a plastic bag filled with water and some biscuits.

Clarie: I bought water and some biscuits for you ma'am while you wait for your husband and son to arrive.

Edward was surprised and called his name.
Edward: Clarie what are you doing at the hospital?

Clarie: Edward why are you here?

👩🏻‍🦱Mrs. Waraha: Edward.. she's the sweet girl that mother said, she's the one who helped Chompu during the robbery incident. And Miss Clarie I would like to introduce my son Edward.

Edward & Clarie: What!?