Chapter 15: Didn't mean to hurt

That morning Edward dropped Claire off at work, as usual Edward would kiss her lips and cheek before Claire got out of the car. Edward told her that he might be busy that day. He asks Claire to tell him when Claire's work hours are over.

Edward: Baby, when you finish your work call me. I may be busy today. But I will pick you up.

Claire: No need baby.. I'll ask Heidi to pick me up later, I don't want to disturb your work time. Don't worry I'll have Heidi pick me up.

Edward: Mmmmm.. ok but you must call me when you get home.

Claire: Ok baby.. (close to Edward and kiss Edward's cheek)

Edward immediately got out of the car and hurriedly opened the passenger door for Claire. He held out his hand and Claire took his hand to get out of the car.

Edward: Take care at work, call me if anything happens. I love you.

Claire: Don't worry I'll be fine. Don't be naughty, remember.. don't forget to eat lunch later. I love you too.

Edward then got into the car and waved at Claire. Claire waved back until Edward's car was out of sight.

Claire walked into the building where her Photoshoot work and she greeted the other workers saying good morning to them. Finally she entered the dressing room, her makeup artist was already waiting for Claire in the room. On that day Claire did a Photoshoot with model Win Metawin and other models.

Claire's cell phone rang as she saw a brief message from Edward:

My Love❤️
Baby.. I've arrived at the office, don't forget to have lunch and call me if there's anything. I miss you. Love you❤️😘

Claire smiled reading a short message from Edward then she replied "ok my love, I miss you too. Love you too😘"

Claire starts her photo shoot day with other models. After the first photoshoot a few hours later, the staff gave Claire a birthday surprise, her colleague Win brought Claire a cake. They all sing Happy Birthday to Claire. Claire prayed and made a wish and blew out the candles. They all clapped happily and Claire thanked her colleagues and other workers.

Win then spoke to the workers and models who were there.

Win: Tonight we're all going out drinking at the bar, I'll pay for you all for Claire's birthday.

They all cheered happily when Win said that. Then they all agreed, and chose a place where they would go out drinking tonight. Claire then approached Win and said to Win.

Claire: Thank you.. you just wasted your money throwing a party for my birthday.

Win: It's okay Claire, I'm sincere and we've been friends for a long time. There's nothing wrong with going out with other friends to relax. Don't worry, I'll pay (while showing his sweet smile)

Claire: Ok.. Tonight you paid for drinks and food for all of us, and Thank you again for being my best friend for a long time.

Win: hehe.. No problem, Claire.

Claire went straight into her dressing room to change. He looked at the phone checking for a text message from Edward but Edward didn't send a message.

He decided to send a message to Edward telling Edward that he was going out with his friends tonight at the bar. Claire hoped that Edward would read her message. A few minutes later Claire noticed that Edward didn't reply to the message either.

Claire decided to call Edward but Edward didn't answer. Claire assumed that Edward was busy with his work. Claire understands Edward's work because Edward often tells Claire little about his work. Claire gave her word of encouragement so that Edward could do it. Although Edward is busy but he never neglects Claire, he can just pick Claire up from work.