Chapter 1: New Years started

Edward Pov:
        I woke up in the morning with a very dizzy head and then I squeezed my head due to drinking too much alcohol from celebrating the new year last night. Then I turned my body to the left and saw a very beautiful woman who is my sweetheart, my relationship with her has been going on for a long time and I have also decided to propose to her. I then held her cheek and kissed the woman's forehead. "Good morning dear" I then kissed the woman's cheek and lips. After that the woman woke up and then smiled at me and said "morning kiss dear" I was very lucky to be kissed by a hot and sexy man. Edward laughed hearing his lover's words, that morning kiss was only for you dear "I love you" and stroked Aoom's cheek. Aoom smiled hearing Edward say words of love to him and he replied holding Edward's cheek "I love you too". We stared at each other for a long time, then Aoom said to Edward are you hungry? I made breakfast for you, I don't want you to starve before going to work. "of course dear" said Edward, then Aoom got up from the bed and then took Edward's shirt which was on the floor and he only used his boyfriend's boxers. Edward who was still in bed bit his lip seeing that his girlfriend was very flirtatious in the morning and he then said "do you have my breakfast"? Aoom just smiled and grinned and squinted his eyes and said "you better go take a quick shower then you'll be late for work". Edward just sighed seeing his lover come out of the bedroom and Edward got up from the bed in a naked state to go to the bathroom. Edward was singing and whistling in the shower because he was going to propose to his lover tonight, he also remembered what happened last night when he had sex with Aoom. He smiles and says I am very lucky to have him in my life.

"Mr. Edward, your smile was so sweet early this morning, there was a good story that happened yesterday," said Terry Wonson, the COO of Waraha corp. Edward and Terry have been friends for a long time since school until they were teenagers and started a business until they became famous and rich people in the city of Thailand. "Nothing happened except that I decided to propose to Aoom tonight" said Edward to his best friend. "ohh wowwww, congratulations Edward I hope you and Aoom will be happy and hopefully have children soon" said terry who was grinning. "thank you bro" your words made me excited tonight replied Edward with a very happy tone. "Don't be nervous bro" you can make the proposal smoothly later tonight, and Aoom will be very happy. Edward smiled because his friend always gave him words of encouragement. "ohhh yea Edward, at noon we will have lunch together with the Chinese investor we met last week" and I have decided the best restaurant according to the investor's taste said Terry. Edward nodded and leaned back on his very comfortable office sofa and said "thanks Terry for setting everything up" and Terry told him "no problem bro, it was just a simple job". After that, they both left the office and went to the elevator to visit the workplace outside before meeting the investor they said they were talking about a moment ago.                                   

That night, I waited for Aoom at a table that had already been reserved which was full of romance and beauty, with the music playing in the background. Edward waited for Aoom nervously, he told the personal assistant to pick Aoom up. Not long after Aoom came she looked very elegant and beautiful, the dress worn by Aoom made Edward's heart uneasy. Edward then approached by hugging Aoom and kissing his girlfriend's forehead. " you are very beautiful dear" said Edward to Aoom. his girlfriend smiled and replied "thank you baby" you are also very handsome tonight" Edward once again kissed his girlfriend's lips this time. Aoom then returned the kiss with his passion. Soon after Aoom opened his mouth to say what is special about tonight . Edward then hugged his lover's waist and accompanied his lover to the dining table. Edward then gave Aoom a bouquet of red roses, and Aoom then took the flower and smelled the fragrance of the flower given by Edward. Soon after they both finished eating and chatting, Edward instructed the restaurant assistant to send a small box inside which was a diamond ring. The restaurant assistant then sent the small box along with a small plate that was neatly covered. "we both had dessert earlier baby" said Aoom to Edward, then Edward replied with a smile but this dessert is very special and meaningful for our future. Aoom then raised his eyebrow and was confused by Edward's words. " what is that"? said Aom. Edward then took the box from the plate and knelt in front of Aoom and opened a small box that contained a diamond ring. "My Love Aoom will you marry me"? Edward said to his girlfriend. Aoom was just silent and shocked because he also felt confused whether he accepted Edward's proposal or not.

*what will happen? 🤔