Ninety Seven: Confessions (Part 5)

Follow me on Instagram for story-related updates, some creative content and to rant your heart out - handle is- suganthii.writes

--

"Oh, Muruga! I love you, Xavier.", she whispered, kissing him in between her confession, "I love you so much that my heart aches."

Her heart was racing like a stallion, she wanted to stop it. She wanted to pour her heart out to him, to tell him how she felt about him, to let him know that she loved him more than herself.

She felt him whimper, "I never have had such feelings for anyone ever and it just makes me cry in happiness to know that I met you, that how long I have waited for this moment.", she kissed his forehead, "No one ever cared for me before you. I was all alone until you came into my life, like a storm, crashing all my insecurities, lovingly pampering me, and caring about everything, so much so that I was confused about myself."

"Do you know my friends think that I am a gold-digger, that I can't be in love with this mysterious millionaire? How to tell them that all your money is nothing to me but a waste?", she kissed his eyes, "I fell in love with your eyes, the golden hues in the Burnt Umber colliding with so much passion, it made me understand why I even like that particular color so much."

"I fell in love with your lips...", she gave him a peck on his lips, "That had kissed me for the first time, that had kissed me like they wanted me and nothing else."

His eyes widened at her confession, "Was I your--"

She pressed her index finger over his lips, silencing him, "Do you even know how hard it is for me to see you in your cabin each day and not be able to run to kiss you? Because that's all I want to do when I am not thinking about you, that I am just thinking of kissing you.", her fingers wiped his tears as he innocently stared at her face. At that moment, he looked so beautiful that she wanted to hold him forever in her arms, loving him till death parted them.

"Krithika...", he held her closer, breathing faster with each of her kisses, with each admission of love from her.

"I fell in love with the poems you write for me, that you recite so effortlessly while my brain explodes with all the endearing words you sing to me."

The tip of her fingers touched his cheeks, "I fell in love with your dimples that show up every damn time when you smile at me, they make me lose my control, which is not so strong when it comes to you, you know?"

"I fell in love with the way you make me happy, by doing the very sweet little things like cooking my favorite meal, dancing with me while singing along in your broken Tamil, watching movies with me while squirming in discomfort at a gory scene or trying to not cry over an emotional scene, and most importantly listening to all my rants with no judgment. Who would do that for me? No one, Xavier, not a single soul."

She gave him a peck on his nose, "I fell in love with your passion for science, this supergenius mind of yours, for being a pioneer, the way you believe in yourself, and the way you never give up.", she smiled, "Your past is indeed horrible, but you chose to rise above that, you chose to be nothing like those who hurt you, and I can't stop myself from admiring you every second of my life. Not everyone has that strength!"

"You are not just perfect...", she kept her palm on his chest, over his heart, "Do you know that every piece of your broken soul has been sealed to be a masterpiece? That you are not just perfect but beyond that. You are my Kintsugi, my priceless piece of love that I never knew was possible to attain and I fucking fell so hard for your heart that I don't know what is real and illusion anymore.", she kissed his heart.

"Take me out of this bloody reservation, take me out of my misery for all I can think is about you, love you and nothing else."

She pressed him to lay flat as she straddled him and leaned in to kiss his damned pink lips.

The enthralling hues of the sky were replaced by the celestials of her eyes and he captured them before shutting his eyes and letting go of all the restraints that he had held for so long, letting her love him.

"My love, Krithika...", he gasped when she undressed him, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his torso, "We shouldn't... Here...", his body shuddered when her nails grazed over his chest.

"Look at me, my love.", she demanded.

And he obliged.

Air knocked out of his lungs as he took in her beauty. She had removed her dress and was sitting on top of him wearing nothing but a lovely brassiere that held her heavy breasts and legs clad in denim. The deep red hue of the sky bounced off her naked skin which shone like golden chocolate as her beautiful long tresses flew as silky waves with the salty breeze.

She took his hands and placed them over her chest, "Make love to me, let me know, show me that you love me as much as I do."

"Oh, Krithika!", he flipped her to the ground, "I love you, my Kanmani, but...please... Here it's wide open..."

Holding his shirt she wrapped her legs around his waist, "Make me come."

"Fuck!", he groaned and dived down to kiss her.

--

A/N

I have been waiting to add "Kaun Tujhe" for so long :')

The day when I started to write this story, I was waiting to document a long confession monologue and dedicate this particular song to Krithika's part. Now, I can sleep happily knowing that I wrote something that I love so much!

Vote comment share :)