Chapter 1: The Xenomorph Specimen 6

3rd POV:

In Specimen 6's Cell.

Six was a xenomorph...a female and she had her height was 6'01 foot tall and very big also she had a tail with spikes comes from her back behind and she looks like big...but she had breasts on.

but she had breasts on

Specimen 6.

When Six was got out of the chain and she was finally free and she begin to move around by herself and make her was hissing out and she turn her head to look around and observe the room by herself and she begin to climbing up like wallcrawling and make her just keep moving up there and she finally on top where was she upside down and she look down at the rest of those humans in there and studying her....Dr. Groves was there too.

 Groves was there too

Dr. Groves.

When the female xenomorph was look around and she notice the lights and turn it off with her claws and tail stabbed the lights...and make the lights were blackout...and then Six notice the doctor was there and make her hissing out little bit.

Dr. Groves: "I see...so darkness is your ally. Well, send int the first test subject." He said to the others and until there was human male came inside this dark room by himself and he had no idea what's going on but until something not right and he definitely feeling it in his own head...and he was sense it.

Dr. Groves: "You are participating in a vital research, my friend." He said.

???: "Dr. Groves? What is this?!?" He said to him and then he was tries to get out of this place but he can't...and he was stuck in there for awhile and then the man who was tries to banging at the door and make him was tries to get out...until Six was got her prey that she need to kill and hunt....then she was land down on the ground and sneak at him behind and then she grabbed him the man and her tail stabbed him through his back and front of his stomach and he was screaming out in pain.

Then Six was throw the body of human down on the ground and make her was hissing out little bit and then she heard the voice.

Dr. Groves: "Excellent an easy kill. Unmatched hostility. Unclouded by remorse...Mr. Weyland may have been right about you." He said to her and make him was turn his head to look at the other scientists and he told them.