Chapter 20: Captured

3rd POV:

Back to Katya.

Katya: "Everything is gonna be alright...just stay calm and staying here from now on." She said to them and the survivors who were fear as hell and they don't know what to do but they want to live and survive by themselves and Katya know them are scared and they don't want to die. Then they both heard many gunshots comes from outside there and whatever it is and they don't even liking it and all they have to do is stay in there...and it is for their own safety and they are gonna be safe here.

Miura: "A-A-Are we gonna be alright?" She asked Katya.

Katya: "I am not so sure, Miura...but everything is gonna be fine." She said to Miura.

Miura: "I don't want to die...." She said.

Matsuoka: "It's alright, Miura...everything is gonna be fine...we are safe here." She said to them and then they both heard gunshots keep coming and more coming until they heard the door was banging and keep banging. Then they were scared as hell and they saw the door was burst opened out and then something else was here and revealed itself is...Predator.

Berserker: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out and this scared the crap out of the survivors

Katya: "No it can't be-" She tries to said and backhanded by Berserker and then he look at the survivors and lift his hand up and prepare to grab them.

To Be Continued.