Chapter 17: The King Of Xenomorph's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the huntress and xenomorph are walking along by themselves and they both went to the other location by themselves and (Y/N) was aim his gun around in this place with flashlight on and make sure that anything else around here is moving...and he will blast those motherfuckers heads off and (Y/N) isn't mess around by himself...and same to Xariyah with Six too.

(Y/N): "Jeez, this place is big as hell

(Y/N): "Jeez, this place is big as hell." He said to himself and make him was walking up with his own feet and then Xariyah with Six had bad feeling about this place too...but they can sense some xenomorphs appeared here.

(Y/N): "Six, are you sure this is the place of King is here?" He asked her.

Six: "Yes, it is here..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright then...let's see what's inside this place and we need to know more about this place." He said to her and then three of them are going out and they both tries to investigate all around here and they didn't find anything but it is too quiet. Until they heard there was a hissing sound comes rom somewhere else and this make (Y/N) with Six and Xariyah get their guards off and they both were look around and make sure is there anything moves around here.

(Y/N): "I'm getting motion tracker right now." He said to them and make the two of them nod their heads and then the three of them waiting for what happened and out of nowhere a spit acid comes from over the bridge. Then (Y/N) told them to watch out and make the three of them were dodge out of the way and they were crash down on the ground and they turn their heads to look around and make sure that they can see any xenomorphs are here...out of nowhere one of the xenomorph was gonna spit an acid again and (Y/N) aim his weapon at the creature and he take a shoot at it. 

When he shot the creature's head and blast the creature in two times and killed it by himself and then the creature was fall down on the ground and (Y/N) was look at the creature was looks like different than anything for what (Y/N) saw

(Y/N): "Okay, that's new...I never know these xenomorphs can be clever." He said.

Xariyah: "They are become something worst for what we fought...but these things are weakling." She said to (Y/N).