Chapter 22: Falconer Predator V.S Specialist

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving the dropship and he begin to moving out to somewhere else and he need to find the survivors and he cannot leave them behind and his duty must protect them and he doesn't want them to get killed by the predator and (Y/N) is pretty much to be pisses off right now and he really kill these two son of bitches for what they were done and (Y/N) got his two mates with him.

Then (Y/N) went to the location where he need to get there and make (Y/N) was prepare to get up there and he need to face these predators by himself. After (Y/N) made it the destination already and he was prepare to land his dropship down on the ground and it just did...then (Y/N) stepped out of the dropship and his two mates came out of the dropship.

(Y/N): "Let's split up...we can go separate with our ways." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they both just did it and then (Y/N) went off to somewhere by himself and he got the katana sword with him.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...alright, I think I can use the sword with myself." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was clench the katana sword and he just prepare for the weapon to fight and until there was an invisible of predator appeared here right away. Then the predator was appeared right on the time and make (Y/N) was goes his own fighting stance by himself and he was holding the katana sword by his hand.

 Then the predator was appeared right on the time and make (Y/N) was goes his own fighting stance by himself and he was holding the katana sword by his hand

(Y/N): "Alright, bring it." He said to himself.

(A/N: Imagine samurai as (Y/N) fighting Predator scene.)

After (Y/N) was fighting the predator already and he got his back scratched by the falconer predator and it was pretty hurt badly and (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he grab something from the pant's pocket...and it is a stim health and make him stabbed it in his shoulder and make him was sigh out little bit to hisses out and disappeared the pain.

(Y/N): "Damn, I'm feeling good." He said to himself and make him just got up from the ground and he start to walking away from here and begin to moving out by himself and he need to search the survivors.

To Be Continued.