Chapter 4: Specimen Six (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood right there on the rooftop's building and he was look down at the Xenomorphs are fleeing to go right now...and the Queen too...that they break their own time to flee off to somewhere else by themselves. Then (Y/N) was stood right there and chilling little bit and make him was grab the radio walkie talkie by himself and he was called out to the government right away.

(Y/N): "This is (Y/N) (L/N), sir. I report to you that Dr. Groves is dead...but Weyland is missing...I'm trying to find him and end him." He said.

???: "Very good, son. I'll send the Colonial Marines in your way....be careful. Don't get yourself killed by these things out there." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, sir." He said and he was turn it off right away by himself and make him was put it back to his pant's pocket and he stood right there and look all around in this world...the jungle...all everything around to him was beautiful and this is amazon jungle. But what does Weyland want to do with this place...(Y/N) just wondering out about what else is the bastard hiding and he need to know more about it.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...wherever he really is...I'm gonna kill him." He said to himself and make him was got up from the ground and he begin to walk off to somewhere else by himself and he need to going out to somewhere and he want to figure it out about this world and jungle. When (Y/N) was take his feet toward to where Katya really is and she should explain to (Y/N) about what is Weyland doing in this island and all she told him that it is classified but (Y/N) really want to know more about it.

Then Six was going along with her sisters and make her turn her head back to look at (Y/N) who was disappeared...her future mate was there and she is worrying about him because she want to seen him is alright. When Six heard the other sisters called her out right away by themselves and they told her to get moving right now and make Six was look at them and then she turn her head back to look at (Y/N) was gone.

Six: "*I'll find you, mate.*" She thought herself and make her was run along with her sisters and her mother too.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Did you find anything else for what I ask you for?" He asked Katya

Katya: "Yes, this is what I am searching for the empire of Yautja." She said to (Y/N) and make him was confuse for what she just tell him about this 'Yautja' and then she was take the papers out and files too...then she is showing it to (Y/N) and make him grab it in his hand and he was opened it out and he was look at this place was called Yautja's Empire and make him surprise and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Jesus Christ, Katya...where did you get this?" He asked her.

Katya: "I capture the pictures in the secret base underground." She said to (Y/N) and make the specialist was surprise for what he didn't knew about this at all and then she explaining the detail of Weyland tries to do and make (Y/N) want to go down there by himself and he is going to take these motherfuckers down and killing the rest of these fuckers.