Chapter 13: Xariyah The Huntress (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) with Rookie are inside the new place and they both were got the flamethrowers with them and then the two of them went in there and saw there were bunch of eggs on the ground and most eggs are around here and then (Y/N) with Rookie seen this...they are going to burning them all.

they are going to burning them all

Rookie: "Holy shit." He said.

(Y/N): "Well, that's a lot of them...but by the way...we need to burn them all right now before more grown up with these things." He said to him and then the two of them got the flamethrowers and they both shooting all flames all over these eggs and burning many of them around here and begin to burning these face-huggers and (Y/N) with the rookie was keep smoking all of these motherfuckers.

Rookie: "Hahahaha! This is fun!" He said.

Tequila: "How are you boys doing down there?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Doing good! We are just burning the rest of these goddamn eggs down here!" He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was looking at Rookie was keep burning and then the two of them are burning the rest of these motherfucking eggs. Until the two of them were done wiping many egg chambers out already and (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and make sure that nothing else left there.

(Y/N): "Tequila, we destroy some eggs around here...and they are dead and burn alive." He said to her.

Tequila: "Good job, you two...I already told the general about what happened...but don't worry the marine will be appeared here anytime and soon." She said to (Y/N) and make him was told her 'Understood' and then (Y/N) was with Rookie are heading back to the office right away. Then they both went up there and then Tequila want to tell the two of them that she found something else for what she just did.

Tequila: "Guys, I just found something...check it out." She said to (Y/N) and Rookie and then she use the computer and typing it down and make (Y/N) with Rookie were surprise for what they saw there was a computer data.

(Y/N): "Shit...That's Weyland...and is that-"

Tequila: "That's computer data...and he had it with him." She said to (Y/N).

" She said to (Y/N)