Chapter 6: Kamijo's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This is (Y/N), I found the survivors....they are here." He said to Katya  

(Y/N): "Alright, hands up! Put all of your hands up right now!!!! Before I'll blast your heads off!!!!" He said to them and make them were scared as shitless and they both just raise their hands up and then (Y/N) told them.

(Y/N): "Don't move." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) asked them in question.

(Y/N): "Is anyone  else who can speak our language?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and then he said.

(Y/N): "Good." He said.

(Y/N): "Are you the survivors who were got blow up from the airplane?" He asked them and make them both look at each others and nod their heads and then Naruse said.

Naruse: "Yes, we both are....we are the survivors who survive from the airplane." She said to (Y/N) and make him was definitely confirmed it and he walk to them and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright hand me over the I.DS...your student I.DS right now." He said to them and make them both handle the I.DS Japanese to him and make him grab it in his hand and he take a look at their names and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright hands down...you guys are going to be safe right now...no need to worry so we are going to take you guys back to your homes with your families right away." He said to them and make them both sigh in relief out and then (Y/N) take them to the other way by themselves and they both need to be safety right now.

Miura: "*Crying* Miki...Hiroshi...and Satoshi...they're all gone."

Matsuoka comforts her as she helps her calm down. Miura cried because of what happened when the raptors killed their friends.

Matsuoka: "It's okay, I'm right here."

Kai: "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on, someone explain!"

Matsuoka: "I think I do, what you all just witnessed were a pack of monsters. My mentor says that they are portrayed as being highly intelligent and capable of setting traps for their prey and communicating with other pack members."

Kai: "Huh?!" He said in surprise.

Oribe: "If were going to survive on an island like this until rescue comes, we'll have to hide ourselves from those dinosaurs."

Kamijo: "That's bullshit!! No way in hell are we gonna survive at a place like this, understand?!"

Kai: "You shut the fuck up! This isn't her fault, and it certainly has nothing to do with her, got it!?"

Naruse: "Why are you being such a harsh guy, huh?!"

Kamijo: "What did you say?!"

Matsuoka: "Just shut it! Okay, we're gonna lose our stamina if we keep arguing at a time like this."

Kai: "She's right, we need to find somewhere that is safe and secure if you do not want to get eaten by a monster. Come on!"

Kamijo: "Hold it! I know what you're trying to say, but we probably won't survive just like what these two soldiers. In fact, what we really need is a strong leader, like myself. So let me be the boss."

Matsuoka: "Look no one asked you to be the leader! Now is not the time!"

Kamijo: "You all saw that those things had killed our friends, right?"

Miki: "That's true."

Kamijo: "But rather than dead people, we should give priority to the safety of people alive, don't you think!?"