{31}•Mᴏᴏɴʟɪᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴇs•

Bondita, Tupur, and Naina reveled in the joyous atmosphere of the party, laughter and music filling the air. However, the merriment took an unexpected turn when a careless spillage stained Bondita's dress. Maintaining composure, Bondita turned to them and calmly uttered, "Tum dono yaha hi ruko, main bas washroom jaakar aathi hu, okay?"

Naina and Tupur, empathizing with Bondita's predicament, nodded understandingly. Bondita gracefully maneuvered through the lively crowd

On the opposite side of the scene, Anirudh found solace by the poolside amidst the tranquility of the night. The absence of onlookers allowed him a moment of quiet reflection. Seated with a contemplative demeanor, he immersed his legs in the refreshing water, the subtle ripples mirroring the calmness he sought.

Under the silver glow of the moon, Anirudh wore a wide, contented smile that spoke of introspection and appreciation for the serene surroundings. The cool night air, gently tousling his hair, added to the soothing ambiance, creating a canvas of stillness punctuated only by the occasional sounds of the night.

As he gazed at the moon above, a silent companion in his solitary reverie, Anirudh's expression hinted at a mixture of gratitude and introspection. The play of moonlight on the water's surface mirrored the dance of emotions within him, amplifying the peaceful yet profound nature of the moment. The night air, laden with a subtle calmness, wrapped around him like a comforting embrace, accentuating the beauty of the introspective solitude he found by the poolside.

Lost in contemplation, Anirudh felt the unexpected warmth of someone's head on his shoulder. Startled, he turned with a jolt, eyes widening as he greeted the person with a broad smile, "Bon-bondita? Tum-tum kab aayi?"

Beside him, Bondita sat, her head resting on his shoulder, responding with a smile, "Bas abhi abhi."

Anirudh, puzzled, questioned, "Per club?? Woh tho 3 hours ka tha na, abhi toh 2 ghante bhi nahi hui tum aagyi?"

Bondita, playfully dipping her legs in the water pool, replied, "Haan, main aagyii ab apne pati babu 3 ghante toh wait nahi kar sakta hu na."

Anirudh, blushing, responded, "Achha? Toh..."

Bondita, maintaining her comfortable position, looked at his face. Anirudh, already enchanted by her presence, teasingly inquired, "...Toh?"

Anirudh, overcome with emotion, blushed and gently placed his hand on her waist, pulling her closer. Their closeness intensified, and he delicately cupped her cheeks, playfully shaking them. With a tender smile, he proposed, "...Toh, let's make today's night special?"

Bondita, meeting his gaze, reciprocated the sentiment. Anirudh, leaning in for a kiss, closed his eyes as their faces drew tantalizingly close.

However, their intimate moment was abruptly interrupted as a sudden jolt sent Anirudh plunging into the water pool.

As Anirudh tumbled into the pool, he resurfaced, hastily lifting his head above the water. With wide eyes, he called out, "Bonditaaaaa???"

(Confused? He's to and me too!!😕)

Anirudh's eyes widened in disbelief as he observed Kabir and Som standing there, laughter evident in their expressions.

Chuckles escaping Kabir, he playfully remarked, "Bonditaa? Who Bondita? Where Bondita? Anii bro, it's your brothers here, Kabir and Som, not Bondita."

Anirudh, still submerged in the pool and thoroughly confused, glanced around in bewilderment.

Som chimed in, "Matlab Kabir, tu ekdam sahi tha... Dada toh sach mein isse duniya mein nahi tha."