Chapter 36 - Finally healed up!

Hello, dear readers! Here's Chapter 36!

Quick update: Chapter 3 has been re-edited for those interested. Also I've been sick for a whole week, so writing has been somewhat slow, meaning I doubt that I'll have time to re-edit another chapter this week. But who knows? In any case, you should get chapter 37 tomorrow or saturday depending on how the writing goes.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your reading! See ya!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (11+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

For those interested, I'm also writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse:

'Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, with three Perks granted to him by an unknown entity, will have to grow his cultivation along his loved ones and teammates while navigating the Earth, a planet full of interesting but dangerous secrets.

********************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

Five days later, Demian was sitting in the bathroom with his upper torso naked. The three girls were around him, with the two sisters silently gazing at their mother's actions while the latter was carefully removing the bandages from his body. Once done, she commented with some surprise on her face.

"I still can't believe it only took you a week to heal from that kind of injury. There's still some scarring, true, but they don't look like you've gotten them a week ago. More like a month ago or even further than that. I wonder if your perk can completely get rid of them too..." That last sentence was muttered absentmindedly, as the woman was focused on studying his current physical state.

"I'm sure it does affect scaring in general. Didn't you notice?" He asked her while feeling slightly doubtful. "What're you talking about?" She questioned back, clearly confused. "The scars all over my body..." He responded while showing his unblemished arms. Following his gaze, the woman's eyes suddenly had a hint of realization in them as her gaze examined his upper limbs.

Once she was done with those locations, her gaze moved all over his upper body, scrutinizing every inch, before she exclaimed in a disbelieving tone. "There's nothing... All your scars... They're gone..." Moving her eyes back to his face's direction, she questioned seriously."How long?" The young man understood her excitement as his physiology Perk was truly incredible. It could improve every aspect of himself, whether physical, mental, etc. He thus responded.

"They've started to fade as soon as I started to work out. But it took around two weeks to get rid of them completely. You truly didn't notice?" Hesitating, she responded. "I... I didn't. With the whole Petrovich situation and with the fact that you received two much more serious wounds, I admit that I wasn't paying attention to your old scars."