Chapter 50 - Bryn's strength and new power

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 50! Wow, what a crazy journey. I've still had a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I've written so much. I'm very happy about i though.

Anyway, I'll let you enjoy the chapter!

See ya on Friday for chapter 51!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (12+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

For those interested, I'm also writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse:

'Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, with three Perks granted to him by an unknown entity, will have to grow his cultivation along his loved ones and teammates while navigating the Earth, a planet full of interesting but dangerous secrets.

************************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

The trance-like state he experienced lasted for an unknown amount of time until he was brutally awakened by his rumbling stomach. 'God, I'm starving.' He thought as his gaze was attracted by the three women practicing on the side. Adeliya and Sera were moving along the Basic Technique movement patterns, making some small mistakes here and there. The fact that he could so easily spot them despite having recently learned the technique puzzled the young man. 'I'm not sure if I'm a genius or it's because of my physical perk... Who am I kidding, if I was a genius, I wouldn't have had such a weak body previously!'

The technique, as its name implied, was easy to learn. However, mastering it still took some time, at least for normal people. That particular logic did not apply to him, however. At least from what he could observe. Shoving that thought aside for now, his eyes were swiftly attracted to his oldest cousin's seated figure. Her legs were crossed, her eyes closed and her breathing deep and regular. His senses even told him that there were some spiritual energy movements around her, convincing him that she was probably cultivating.

Unlike the previous time, she was fully clothed, although not with the usual long sleeves and pants she used to hide her burn marks. Instead, he found her wearing a dark blue sports bra with one of those pair of tight-fitted shorts inside and looser outside. Her physical appearance aside, the fact that she seemed to have completely recuperated from her breakthrough made him feel relieved. Despite wanting to ask her many questions, he decided not to bother her and instead checked the time on the wall clock. 'Noon already? No wonder I feel like there's a hole in my stomach.' He thought before gesturing to his Aunt that he would go grab something to eat. He then started to quietly leave the room. A few minutes later, as he was sating his hunger, the latter increasing along with his strength, He noticed his Aunt and Seraphine walking together toward him. Cocking his brow, he swallowed the rest of the food still in his mouth and asked. "Finished with your training?" The other two nodded tiredly before Sera explained. "We haven't slept a wink since you woke us up this morning. It was only training, training, and training."