Chapter 19

Alessia

It took the confession from me for Angelo to capture my lips into another heated kiss. I responded with much intensity, roaming my fingers over his shirt button and began unbuttoning. I was eager to feel his lips fire my whole body. "Oh my God." Angelo and I jolted back hearing Lilian's voice from the door. Her eyes were widened to a certain degree.

"Um... I will come back later." And she shut the door back. Angelo and I exchanged looks. Damn Lilian.

I glared at Lilian for the hundredth time. She had interrupted what we were doing. I wasn't just embarrassed, I was angry. For the fact that, my core was left throbbing, demolishing the excitement that had built up inside me.

"Stop looking at me like that. I didn't know you guys would be... you know... about it." She said, passing the plate of pasta to me.

"You should've knocked."

"I don't normally do, and you don't seem to care. Why today?" I passed her a glare in return, staring at the plate on my lap.

Lilian cleared her throat. "Tell me." She ushered a smile curving up her lips.

"Tell you what?" I played pretense even though I knew what she meant.

She raised a brow. "You like him."

"No. I don't," I snapped almost immediately. The smile on her face didn't fade. "Then why were you two eating each other's faces?"

"Are you going to watch me eat?" I changed the topic. Lilian nodded her head. "You'd deny it, I know. Eat up and take your drugs." The urge to throw the pillow at her back grew in me, but I held it in.

I closed my eyes and relished in the moment of our kiss. Angelo knows how to ignite fire out of me. He knows how to torture my lips. A smile made its way out of my lips. I finished off the pasta and took my drugs. I wanted to take the plate out but decided against it, knowing Lilian will tease me to her heart's content. I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, sleep engulfed me.

By the time I woke up, I felt a lot better. The pain had subsided. I no longer felt the stomach pain or waist pain. Taking a walk out will help. I haven't gone out of the room since last night. I met Marco and Annie watching a movie. "Alessia." Marco was the first to notice me.

"Alessia. How are you feeling now?" Annie asked.

"I'm feeling much better. Thank you," I answered.

"Come join us." Annie ushered. Even though I had no plans to stay, I joined them. Their attention then focused back on the movie. I was wondering where Angelo was. Could he be in his room, study room, or out? Since Kevin and Elijah aren't around, they could be out. I don't know why I always went to see him around.

"Alessia?" Marco called out, snapping me out of my trance. My eyes traveled to his outstretched one, seeing him holding a pack of pizza. "Do you want some?"

"No. I'm fine," I said with a tight-lipped smile. What's with watching a movie in the afternoon? After realizing I couldn't concentrate on the movie, I excused myself and left for the kitchen.

"Why are you here? Your body-"

I cut her off before she could complete her statement. "I'm fine. I'm better now."

"Are you sure? No any pains?"

I nodded my head. "Can we continue our cooking class? I'm bored," I said.

"Sure. We could handle the lunch meal together."

Cooking with Lilian actually made me take my mind off thinking. We served lunch to the two available people, Marco and Annie. Lunch wasn't in silence, with Annie talking about herself and all the countries she had been to. I have been holding myself back not to roll my eyes. Every time it's about herself. Marco, the ever-talkative one, joined in her charade. "Why don't we go out tonight?" Marco suggested.