Chapter 11

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

The only signs that Sebastian had even been in her room the night before, was the piece of parchment he had left enchanted hovering over the bedside table.

Your snoring is so cute. I didn't mean to sneak out but I figured you wouldn't want anyone seeing me leave at such an indecent hour.

-S

Maeve had tried everything she possibly could to not meet his gaze in the kitchen that morning, and when he had tried to help her clean up the kitchen, she was unable to ignore the heat that filled her when his arm brushed up against her while they reached for the same plate.

Only when they were finally alone after lunch did they finally address the subject.

Maeve had completely forgotten about the Christmas Eve dinner they were planning for that evening, a little too preoccupied with her own thoughts of a certain Slytherin.

Their entire group of friends were joining them in just a few hours, likely not giving the two any time to talk about what the next steps were.

So when Sebastian volunteered to go clear the snow, Maeve was quick to offer her assistance. So there they were outside, bundled up in their winter cloaks.

"Incendio" Sebastian mutters, his wand waving gracefully through the air, the snow instantly melting in a patch in front of him.

"I don't snore by the way." Maeve whispers as she flicks her wand, the silent incantation melting the snow off the stone path.

"Yes you do." He smirks quietly, looking at her from over his shoulder.

"I do not." Maeve pouts, folding her arms across her chest.

"Is Weasley coming tonight?" Sebastian pursed his lips and Maeve smiled smugly. In fact, Garreth was coming to the party. He had written her to let her know prior to their departure from Feldcroft.

Also in that letter, he had mentioned he met a witch whom he was starting to court. A witch who was training to be a healer, he had met her while he was doing a potion delivery to St. Mungos. Maeve had of course kept that detail to herself, not wanting to expose something that wasn't hers to tell. A small part of her may have kept it to herself just so she could see Sebastian jealous, though she'd never admit it aloud.

"He is." Maeve turns smirking to herself, waving her wand again. She could hear Sebastian's footsteps crunch against the snow as he approached her, she wasn't entirely sure why she squealed when he grabbed her pushing her against the side of the house. She knew exactly what he was going to do, but that still didn't stop the thrill from racking her entire body.

Her heart beating against her chest rapidly as his hand covered her mouth muffling the squeal. His body pushed hers against the stone so hard she could feel it through her many layers.

Her eyes met his, she could feel that pit of desire pool in her lower abdomen when she saw his eyes darken. She gets the mischievous idea to run her tongue across the palm of his hand sensually, his grip tightening.

He leans in, flushing his body against hers more. She was now completely stuck between him and the wall, she couldn't move even if she had wanted to. And Merlin, she did not want to move.

She felt his lips tickle her earlobe as he licks it softly, she moans as his tongue teases her.

"You will not go near him. You will not touch him." He whispers, her chest heaving with every breath she was taking. "You are mine." He growls.