sometimes I hate my friends

I have this friend who I haven't hung out with for a while. But I did yesterday. But it just ended in me not having so much fun.

Everytime we hang out my bank account will have a lot less then before, like I'm talking a lot of my money gets spent just cause she needs us to go and buy superuch stuff. Like I just got my allowance, I don't need a 30x oreo pack.

Also I've asked her every time not to go through my room like some fbi agent on a scene. And she uses my stuff without asking. Literally wasted so much paint which she got everywhere and ruined my brushes for a kindergarten Picasso finger painting.

SHE HID SKITTLES IN MY CLOSET.

If it's not hers she doesn't care about it and can ruin stuff and just shrug it off. I hate that about her.

And she took home the XXL chips which I PAID FOR.

But we've been friends since 2nd grade and I really don't wanna lose this friendship. Like I want her to be my friend but she gets on my nerves.

She also takes screenshots of like ALL of my stories, and then she has a picture of me and says "it's okay because you put it on your story" like no I put it there so my friends can see and know what I'm doing NOT because I want you to take screenshots and then have a bunch of ugly pictures of me.

She can't shut up about what IM doing. She makes a mistake, she shrugs it off. I trip a little. NAGGING FOR 20 MINUTES STRAIGHT. AND THEN SHE STOPS. AND THEN NAGS ME ABOUT IT RANDOMLY ON THE BUS LIKE TWO WEEKS LATER. AND ALSO SAYS DUMB THINGS IVE DONE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE TO EMBARRASS ME.

Honestly on the bus writing this and I wanna cry.